Reviews for Secret Love
LeytonFanAlways chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
oh my god!

this is an awesome story

is it going to be brucas or leyton?

I'm REALLY pulling for LP(:

update soon
TwilightStar67 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
so god
brucasbrathanbaleybrachel chapter 9 . 12/2/2007
very cool story! I love it! hope you continue it!
maakri chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
You HAVE to UD this SOON. I mean, it was so unexpected and.. ah, so awesomely hot.. Loveloveloved it. Please, update asap, I'm dying to read the end..Of course, it was a crappy thing of Brooke and Lucas to do, but I still hope that it meant something, that she wasn't just some drunken mistake and that he did just make the breake up with Peyton go away. I'm so hoping they'll end up together, even though it seems sorta hopeless.. Anyway, plz don't forget about this, and ud soon, I really like it!

xx
B.P.Davis chapter 9 . 9/24/2007
I love it.. and I'm so crossing my fingers for Brucas.. Please dont have him go back to Peyton.. You have to be a Brucas fan.. I love them.. Love the writing.. and Please let Lucas realize its Brooke.. PLEASE.. and UD as soon as humanly possible
Alina-Brucas chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
awesome story..but is this gonna be brucas in the end

becuz if its leyton im just gonna stop reading it

i really cant stand pucas
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
please please please ud soon! seriously i feel so bad for brooke and i cant wit to see what happens inteh next chap! fantastic job!
prettyadorable chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
Brucas have to end up together! Love your story :D
snowbabie chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
YAY ...please update soon..~snowbabie
forblueskies89 chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
omg! that was so sad, then hot, then wierd, then sad

please let him love brooke

i mean even if he doesn't then that sex will be hotter than any sex leyton ever had!

poor brookie!

that was really hott! good job :P
Kristin1416 chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
great update! love brucas! hate pucas!
Mals chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
Oh that bitch. Man that's messed up, good writing though. stupid brooke and lucas.
Steph2013 chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
OMG very grafic but thats ok. I hope that Peyton does not find out and ther goes there freindship. Am pretty sure that he will not remember what happend cuz he was drunk but it would be funny if he did remeber but anyways, but make this story stop. I love whats going on and Ican't wait to see what happends next. Update soon.
eerriinn91 chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
I can't believe they did that!

You shouldn't have sex with someone the second after you break up! ahh

LEYTON COME BACK!

UD SOON!
snowbabie chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
GR how long before they are together? please update soon ~snowbabie