Reviews for Consequences
bec chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Amazing!
hedwiggins chapter 6 . 12/4/2007
This was a very well written story, and there is a lot of heartbreak in it, but I really can't believe how Jack treated Sam for withholding the information she only found out the night before. Did he expect her to come bursting into Laira's home and confront him with the news or tell him in front of Daniel and Teal'c? He wouldn't have believed her until he heard it from Laira, showing once again his lack of true trust in her. And for him to accuse her of withholding the information so she could gain her own command? Please, even he can't be idiot enough to believe that. This story tells me that he really doesn't know Sam Carter at all if he believes any of this. She truly did mean well. Your story probably ended as it should have, but I would have liked it more if there had been some kind of discussion between him and Carter, where he actually forgave her (even though in my opinion she needed no forgiving for her caring about him).
Irresistibly desired chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
I loved your story. I could go into great detail or analyze each peice of your story to tell you how well-written it is and how much it moved me, but it would be pointless because once you have got to know it yourself.

WOW.

-Irresistibly desired
megmeyer chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
Great story! Hope there is more to come!
zeilfanaat chapter 6 . 12/5/2004
Great story... are you going to write a sequal where they solve their indifferences or are you going to leave it in the open.

Either way, it's a great story.
Airam4u chapter 6 . 10/10/2004
Wonderful chapter. I like how you have handled Sam's decision to not tell Jack. Also like how you had Teal'c become aware of the true situation and there to stand up for Sam. Through out this story you have been able to write each character true to form from the series, truly commendable. Hopefully Teal'c will knock some sense into the Colonel's thick head!
airbear23 chapter 6 . 10/10/2004
Ah. You can't leave it there! Needs an epilogue or a sequel. Well done.
This Girl Maybe chapter 6 . 10/10/2004
That chapter was fantastic, and so well written. You captured the characters so well, and this story is a credit to you.

Like the other reviewers I have to ask; will you be continuing this story? I am avidly waiting for a sequel...
CharmedAli chapter 6 . 10/8/2004
great story, it rocks
janissima chapter 6 . 10/8/2004
Another great chapter but I sure hope you're not done! I'd like to see how they resolve their differences and the anger that Jack has for Sam. Clear that up please!
shetlandlace chapter 6 . 10/8/2004
Excellent! I like the way the rhythym of the language changes with the characters. You have Teal'c's formality down beautifully, the 'old-world' speech of the Edorans and the contemporary speech patterns of Daniel, Jack & Sam! Can't wait for the next part!
SG1-Fanfic chapter 6 . 10/8/2004
Great chapter! Am really hoping that there will be more... :)
MindGame chapter 6 . 10/8/2004
wow, I didn't see that coming! that was really good! you are an excellent write and I can't wait to read more!
debcole chapter 6 . 10/8/2004
Good chapter. I had a feeling that Jack would somehow end up angry with Sam. Hoping for a reconciliation between the two and maybe a little ship? :)
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 6 . 10/8/2004