Reviews for Time Before Twilight
MagnusSpark chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
oh i love it!

made my eyes water...ahem. P

really realistic and i loved the flashbacks!

x
lehra nodrey chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
that was good. i almost started crying at the end (i'm such a pansie). cool story
JeSymphony chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
*Sniffs*

That was beautiful. Simply and utterly beautiful.

You do write the most beautiful descriptions. The scene was set with the first line. 'My name is Gonff, Prince of Mousetheives, and today my world fell apart.'

Simply beautiful.

*Starts to cry*
Straightfur chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
What a great story, and from the view of Gonff himself! You never know-you just might be the next Brian Jacques.
Tea-Cub chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
*Mouth opens, then closes*

Oh.

My.

GOSH.

So.

REALISTIC.

You are so going on my Author Alert - or have I already said that? :$

Poor Gonff...*hugs him* That's all I can say. Poor, poor, wonderfully and realistically setimental Gonff...
barefoot friar chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
That was too cute... Kawaii! I love angsty stuff...
Catty Engles chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Aww, that's sad! It should end happier, or at least, don't let Martin tease Gonff like that. Contacting him "beyond the grave" and then never answering any of the questions. AOWW POOR GONFF! My heart really went out to him on this one. Maybe becuase I'm a sucker for both of these mice!

-Cat
Silver-Misty90 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
that was such a wonderful fanfic. i thank you, Demus, for writing it. it's brilliant, mate. the thoughts of Gonff, the greatest mousethief!
ImaPsychoSquirrel chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
This was really, really, good! Sad, but good. You did a really nice job with bringing out his feelings and what really happened in the flashbacks. You have a real talent for detail and emotions, and for writing in general. Great story!

Also, thanks for the reviews on my story. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I haven't been online in a while. But thanks for reading my story, and all the positive feedback. It really helps to hear what people think.

Anyway, great job on this and I would love to see more of your stories.
elfgirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
This is really well written, and so sad... goddammit you sadist, stop trying to make me cry!
XxCHERRIBL0SS0M-GURLxX chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
love it!
spirals chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
AWW! poor Gonff! Poor Martin! ! ace.