Reviews for Kitsune Twins
Animecheetah chapter 23 . 3/24
Okay, I love the story and plot line seemed to be plausible enough for this fic that's obviously a slight AU. The YYH people are either in the same universe as the G-boys (since Kurama is sensing Duo's energy) or they are in a separate universe altogether and will cross-over to the G-boy's universe soon enough. It would be more plausible though if they were all in the same universe for this fanfiction, considering what I stated above in the last sentence about Kurama and Duo's energy. Out of all the G-boy's it made the most sense to choose Duo to be Kurama's twin because of his personality.

However, the only con I can think of (at the moment) is the horribly, eye-twitching, annoyingly short chapters. I love cliff hangers, so that doesn't bother me. When I say "shortness" or "short" I mean barely a single typed page and less. The only reason they appeared to be longer than they actually were was because of various comments made either before or after the chapter was completed.

In all honesty, I do love the story (cliff-hangers included), but the shortness of the chapters are very disappointing since as well written as they are they have the potential to be longer and yet are not.

I apologize if this review sounds a bit like a rant.
wolfsrainrules chapter 23 . 7/16/2014
Fjjjfjsjtjdjkbkj, ,mvmdjejgkskfczcvdaafgtfwwgbji

The level of omg right now...I BREEZED through this and I loved every second of it.
And then I spotted the last update took place 7 years ago and I dieda little. This is still in progress right?
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 23 . 6/5/2014
Question. Is this fic EVER going to be completed? It has been YEARS since there was an update. 7 years actually. I'm hoping this fic hasn't been abandoned like, it seems, so many other very interesting fics have. That or they get adopted out and end up being utterly and completely ruined(have read waaaaay too many fics in many fandoms that started good and then were given away and ended up crappy which really really sucks to see good fics go bad) and it seems that for every one good fic that stayed good even after adoption there is at least 5 adoptions gone wrong…errr that sounds like a very creepy tv show … oops.
Sorry ranting. I've been going through my fav list and cam across this fic and having re-read it my original assumption stands, this is an amazingly interesting and good fic that I would love too see updated. So hopefully this hasn't been abandoned or discontinued or anything so dastardly as that cause this fic is great. Why oh why does it seem like all the good fics are abandoned or discontinued? On hold and hiatus' don't bother me much, it would be hypocritical of me if they did considering my fics are often on hold or on temporary hiatus' due to RL and fickle muses. Hope you're still around and planning on continuing this fic, maybe you already have on another site? Inari knows I would leave ffnet completely if it weren't for the readers that wouldn't be able to get alerts when I update on AO3 for awhile cause getting an account there isn't easy. It takes a few months only because it's run better, in my opinion, than ffnet is. Plus, yay for explicit rating choice there. Ahhhh sorry another off-topic rant. Bad habit of mine that I'm hoping hasn't transferred to my fics, though it doesn't seem to have thankfully.
Anyways, yeah hope this fic will be continued cause it's just so interesting.
Ja
Sinopa
tsuki.shizukesa chapter 23 . 3/21/2014
I absolutely love this story and wish for it to continue, but it's been a long ass time since it's been continued so I'm wondering; Will it ever be continued? I sincerely hope it will be, and I'm willing to help in any way to make it so that can happen. If you don't plan on ever continuing though that's fine too I guess, but I would like to know which one it is.

Ja ne ;]
DaughterofDante chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
Oh, please continue!
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 23 . 10/29/2013
Please! Please continue this! XO
this is amazing, love it X3
Nekogami Bastet chapter 23 . 5/2/2013
Will you ever continue this? You have me really curious there!
Lotus1974 chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
Love the story and chapter leanght(sp)
I know the "Mystery Box" fell because you hinted in first chap 'Scythe heard Duo needed it and droped it to him. HaHa
posted here already did last chap :(

Please Update Soon I love this story and idea
Have you read "A Thief in One Life, A Thief in the Next" it is similar but Duo is Kuronue and Kurama raised him good story and part of a series by Coffeetailor
Lotus1974 chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
more please! I want to know what happens :(
Seren chapter 23 . 9/17/2012
Um, are you still around? I would love to see this story continue. It's wonderful. But it's been years. Are you ever going to update?
Here Forever chapter 23 . 8/25/2011
This is an awesome story and I have been watching it since your last update, but are you ever going to update again? It has been almost 4 years and if you are not planning on updating it could you please let me know.
Equin chapter 23 . 7/18/2011
Are there no more future chapters?

kru kru kru.

Nice story by the way! :D
wild wolf free17 chapter 23 . 8/19/2010
This is quite fascinating; I wish more had been added.
tyleet88 chapter 23 . 3/26/2010
shame that this isn't done, it is a good idea, and interesting plot. When you can keep going with this story I see a lot of detective work from the others.
Firesinger Shadowdancer chapter 23 . 1/13/2010
I liked the way that the boys were noticing the clues left behind by Duo. I'm hoping that you'll come back to this story eventually, if not then that would be a pity.