Reviews for Crossover
shadowfan999 chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next

ps:i dont like daisetsu very much since he is mean towards kari.
CM Aeris chapter 12 . 7/8/2005
Aw! Sei left? I actually liked Sei... (shrugs) oh well!

The plot is thickening and a war is going to start! WOOH! I just love war stories! _

Anywho, I'm just curious if the story is turning a bit Gundamish o.O It seems like it has a dash of that Gundam storyline feel to it. Update soon! _
Muskrat chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
It's a okay story, not much at fault. But when are we going to see Shark8 and The Liz? They haven't made a story with you guys yet and I was wondering when you guys gonna do something. So respond if you care to and thanks if you do.
Alex Ultra chapter 12 . 6/4/2005
Well, another nice chapter.

And personally, I feel for Kari (as many people would). That's the thing about a prejudice, do nothing and you're called a coward, snap (as any NORMAL human being would) and you're called violent and unstable, there is a fine line that must be carried and there is never any guarantee that you won't be persecuted even more, but at the very least there is a small chance of making the persecutor look foolish, ne? (As I said, a fine line... similar to the fine line that the followers of Lloth must tread, lest they lose the Spider Queen's favor... BTW, I recently read Book One in the Dark Elf Trilogy... DRIZZT ROCKS! .
The Liz chapter 12 . 5/17/2005
Yall are a quote goldmine. Karaoke! Huzzah!
Shark8 chapter 12 . 5/16/2005
Hm, amusing... there's only one problem I see (story-wise), and that is Kari is in a bad mood cause Ryoga, Ranma, and Akane are excluding her, but I think it said that they were doing something in another district without her, but they were right there. Editorial error maybe? OR did I just misread it?
Raptor3k chapter 12 . 5/15/2005
My 2 cents to the review who goes under the Alias of JOKE?.. "If you can't say anything nice, or constructive, don't say anything at all." And my personal favorite, "If you don't like it, don't go in." Grab some English 101 while your at it...

Ok.. Ranting aside, glad to see this FanFic is back on track, nice job guys. I can't wait for the next installments.
OleScratch chapter 12 . 5/15/2005
That last review was a joke, right? Otherwise the reviewer was a complete moron himself. He has no idea how to spell half the words in the review and the other half are used incorrectly.

He seems to be focused entirely on the character of Eryn, but it's hard to tell since he doesn't use names or otherwise identify what's going on in the story.

Furthermore, the reviewer is a coward, leaving his flame without any way for the writers to contact him to discuss his or her concerns. His review amounts to a child saying, "You stupid-head!" Before running away.

As for the story itself, I would personally agree that Eryn's problems have been exagerated-but not really beyond what Ranma has to face when you think about it (as I'm sure the last reviewer did not).

This chapter seems to be all about character growth and the character of Eryn got more of the spotlight then usual-which is good as it seemed that this story was in danger of becoming a continuation of the Avatar series or else all about Daisetsu and Kari. I haven't seen a combined work like this in some time and rarely on this scale.

It's too bad Sei had to leave, but these things happen. I've noticed that more names have appeared in your collobaration so I look forward to reading about the other characters.
JOKE chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
this is a joke write? you need to change the type to parody not humor. a erson with problems is funny but if you mak ethen have to many or make those problems too hard or importent its not funny anymore. iTS STUPID! no you gave him to many importent problems. i mean turning into a girl is one thing but turning into a dumb bitch who spends all your hard urned money, dates a near rapist insane freak, and seems all around to be a worthless peice of crape? and you ad more! hes in a body he has almost no control over, HES got a crazy rapist after him, he works for a bunch of sexist pigs for money he doesnt ever get to use, AND THERES MORE! you give him all the problems RAMNA has times 10 but none of the benifits. the Ramna stories are ment to be Humor/action/adventure... not parody/stupidity and every other stupid moronic thing you can think of.
BronzeBaboon chapter 12 . 5/15/2005
Hmm...interesting chapter...

Taste's kinda like vanilla coke...
Alex Ultra chapter 11 . 2/11/2005
Having spoken to the bunch of you, I can understand why this seems to feel so convoluted and distorted. O.o' I'm sure it's going somewhere... but I guess I just don't seem to get it. -_-; (As to the bad-guys, I mean.)

Also, the introduction of the mechas seemed rather sudden. It was like the story took a 180 turn halfway through. O.o' Still nice, but it somehow doesn't feel like the same story anymore.

Geh. As for me, I promised I was workin' on it, but it's gonna take a while. T.T Damn short attention spans... -_-;

LATER
Hermione chapter 11 . 12/5/2004
Wow, your story is getting so complex so quickly. I was surprised when the detectives appeared and certain characters weren't mentioned but I suppose anything can and will happen. Grr, I hate Ryo and Nanashi and you made them cross over from Padfoot's story into this! I hope Kari and Ryoga beat them up-the other characters can help too! Finally the "secret" identities of the Senshi will be uncovered (that didn't take too long). Good job everyone and keep the insanity coming!
Sirk chapter 10 . 11/17/2004
Wow. Very, very good story; well written, well presented view of the world, totally freaking demented combinations of already psychotic Ranma world, put together in a thoroughly mindbending amalgamation of PURE JOY!...in other words, I like. Rock on!
Hermione chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
Sheesh, what a rapid turn of events! I go from one chapter of light fighting and humor to mechas and death. I can't believe they killed the poor professor, that's awful. He didn't even do anything but the stupid company had to attack for those machines. Good fighting although I still didn't understand all the descriptions of your mechs. I was surprised Kari was so forceful when she beat up Gin (anger issues) and I hope Eryn isn't too depressed all the time, he's too nice to try and die. Good job Nabiki (although I don't condone killing) for protecting your husband! I can't wait to read what happens to you new superheroes next!
Rogue1615 chapter 10 . 11/14/2004
The only thing that really bothers me about this chapter is the thing about crystal tokyo. If those suits were created to help prevent everyone from becoming mindless drones now what are they going to be used for if the senshi are there allies.

Oh well. Besides that i loved the chapter. Specially the part about nabiki with a rocket launcher.

Later,