Reviews for Time Off
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
amusing story ...

a sequel would be interesting _
B Oots chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I am really enjoying the story. I look forward to reading the next in the series of stories.
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Pretty good. I am looking forward to reading the sequils. It is probably too late to vote but I love DanielxBuffy pairings and encourage them whenever possible.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
sweet, i read this one third, a bit out of order, sorry
The Great and Powerful Oz chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
You might need to add some more details. For instance, when Buffy and Faith were fighting the demons, HOW did they use the environment to their advantage? Otherwise, it was a great start.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
good story, i will finish it later.
Jenn chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I like the idea of stargate/buffy. If you choose B/J or B/D thats fine but I like when Buffy is in stargate world and if you can make it a Mini Jack /Buffy it would be cool. By the time mini Jack is 21 he could be back with the SGC and then you can let the sarcasm fly with B/mJ. You have the character voices well established in your head. Good Job More would be great
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Cool fic. I love Stargate/Buffy crossovers. This was a good one shot. I hope you do another.
Makura Koneko chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Absolutely brilliant; loved it, loved it, loved it. This SO desperately NEEDS a follow up. Awesome!
sparky24 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
I really enjoyed this story. It blended the two worlds rather nicely (although why Quentin Travers Brit extrodinaire would have a cabin in Minnesota is beyond me)I liked the way the Buffy and Faith played Daniel and Jack. OH and as for the longer story- Buffy/Daniel is cool. And if you could riff it off of this story that would be even cooler.
Creepy Draken chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I want more! Gimme Gimme Gimme!
Berry chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Good job. The characterization was on target for both Buffy/Faith and Jack/Daniel. I just hope that if you due a future series that its Buffy/Daniel and not Buffy/Jack. Jack is frankly too old for Buffy and yes I know Spike/Angel were much older but they didn't look it. Buffy has far too much a daddy complex to ever see jack as a partner.

While Daniel has all the sensitivity and intelligence of Angel while still have a warrior spirit. The fact that Daniel is just as home with a gun or a brawl as a book after all his years in the SGC is something that most writers seem to forget.

Faith and Jack are a much better fit.
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Quite enjoyable story, with a few truely memorable lines as well.
Gen chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
This was a nice story. I think your characterization and the interaction between the characters rang true.

I would really like to read your Buffy/Jack story.

Hope to read more from you soon :)
Nalini213 chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Great story. Too bad it's only a one-shot. Would have liked to see their reactions if they had found out more about each other. While I like Jack/Sam I know it's never going to happen so I wouldn't mind reading a Buffy/Jack fic. Can't wait to see read what you write.