Reviews for The Point At Which It All Falls Apart
assmilk1 chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Another fan fiction with tons potential that doesn't get completed what a shame
fancy saxophone chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Woah. That was AWESOME.
LeeRocks chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
I know it's been a long while since this story was written/updated but I wanted to let you know that it is still a good read. Thanks!
Bethyluniverse chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I love this story, plz continue!
Sailor Moon1996 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
so when are you ever going to update this story?
YoungMoon13 chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
LOVE IT! Keep on doing what you're doing!
Drakkensdatter chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
Without a doubt, the best Naruto fix I've ever read! Please say you're going to continue it?
hiNAru Aburame chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
Hi!

And... very interesting and cool, i like it really much... and... i hope you continue... sometime... soon...

greetings! n_n
Hyper-Blossom Zlogin trouble chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
You mean naruto's NOT in an alternate universe? (I don't mean the whole thing being an AU, I just mean naruto waking up in an alternate reality...)

GRATE CHAPTER! ! ! :D
Sundarii chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
I can't believe this hasn't been updated since 2006! I really enjoyed this so far and I'm dying to know what's going to happen to all the characters...especially Hinata! Poor girl never catches a break. I hope that you find your muses again, and good luck with everything.
imatwilightfan chapter 11 . 10/1/2009
i feel for both naruto and hinata. hinata, with all she had to deal with naruto's memory loss and and his moods, thoughts, and feelings as well as repressing her feelings so as not to overwhelm naruto. naruto, with all the confusion he feels and frustrations he doesn't know how to deal with along with the fear of losing himself to the kyuubi and everything that goes with it. they're pretty much a screwed up couple with all the drama. hopefully, they can go through all of these together and end up happy in the end with all of naruto's memories intact and accounted for.
Chives95 chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
:O Please continue I: love this story
Dalton Lord chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
I really liked your story and almost everyaspect of it and i really hope you continue it soon, for i have been waiting a while for the next chapter but you haven't put on one yet so i am slightly dissapointed. I want to get some insperation for my storie but i am stuck, i may not be signed in right now but if anyone wants to contact me on anything that has to do with NaruHina or just life it's self be my guest, my e-mail is and please if you continue please inform me ASAP. Hope to hear from you soon.

Dalton
miragenite1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
It's suck a great story, but no update in two years?

please update, i wannah read the end!
SHeWithNoName chapter 11 . 10/14/2008