Reviews for Torn Away: Scenes From A Memory
The correct translation of "Can you hear me?" is "kannst du mich hören?"
Meerhawk chapter 10 . 1/22
This was a really good story, despite being short.
ElianaValdez-DaughterofHermes chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
AUGUST 13TH IS MY BIRTHDAY! GOD HARRY YOU CANNOT JUST GO AROUND STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S BITYHDAYS!
Yaw613 chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
Please write the sequel already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
I really enjoyed this story, nice twist to the reason for time travel and I loved the way it kept Ludwig wrapped around Hary's life. May you write many more :)
Crystal-ish Heart chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
That... Was absolutely beautiful.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
Well, I can truthfully say that Time Turner stories STILL make my head hurt. However, I enjoyed this one immensely. Thanks for sharing.
icecold1039 chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
This is a satisfying story to read. Kinda wish it was longer but if it was longer this fic might be crap or be even better. However I will somewhat repeat myself and say that this was one of the most satisfying fics I have read in a long while.
OriksGaming chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
The twins, a shoutout to Gwen Stacy from spiderman? Seems too obvious to be just a random accident or coincidence when you were picking out names. About the story, it was somewhat enjoyable, but I couldn't really have that much fun reading the story because I can never really imagine living my life as someone else... It just felt weird to imagine Harry as a German dude with long hair who smoked, and didn't have a scar, and hid his true identity from his wife...
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
Eh, I was enjoying the story until the smoking. I have asthma, so that effectively ruined the story for me. Also, you seem to have no idea whatsoever on how to write romantic scenes...
DylanL chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
i knew it was ludwig that obviated harry. i really like this ending and cant imagine why you would bother starting a sequel to it anyways as this seems pretty wrapped up to me. i do wonder why bode was in st mungos if the DoM has their own medical facilities, unless he wasnt in this story, you never said what became of him but since harry never referenced him as being the one that died by strangulation when harry met him the first time, it makes me wonder if you had changed that event or simply forgot about it when you were writing the story. either way i enjoyed it alot. i also want to say that i looked on your profile before starting it and read you little summary of the story, when you mention circular timelines and tarentino i thought of pulp fiction and didnt even realize that you also wrote the story pulp fiction: resolutions until after i had that thought so i found it highly amusing and want to share that with you.
DylanL chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
ok the thing i hate most with authors is internal inconsistencies. last chapter you said ted was a muggle, then in this one you said he was a wizard. why did you change your mind but not go back and change the detail last chapter.
DylanL chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
i think i just figured out who it was that obliviated harry before he came back, himself which would make sense given that you said the story was a circular time stream, which is one of my favorite time travel theories. i am curious about the dream though, why didnt harry recognize himself or at least his name? i am also curious why ted tonks is a muggle in this story when tonks said he was muggle-born in OotP?
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I-I love this, I love this so much! I'm getting butterflies , that's how much I love this!
Face Yourself chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Smoking? Seriously? ... Forget it, the contradictions, inconsistency and ugly name were nearly too much already.