Reviews for Torn Away: Scenes From A Memory
DylanL chapter 10 . 6/17
i knew it was ludwig that obviated harry. i really like this ending and cant imagine why you would bother starting a sequel to it anyways as this seems pretty wrapped up to me. i do wonder why bode was in st mungos if the DoM has their own medical facilities, unless he wasnt in this story, you never said what became of him but since harry never referenced him as being the one that died by strangulation when harry met him the first time, it makes me wonder if you had changed that event or simply forgot about it when you were writing the story. either way i enjoyed it alot. i also want to say that i looked on your profile before starting it and read you little summary of the story, when you mention circular timelines and tarentino i thought of pulp fiction and didnt even realize that you also wrote the story pulp fiction: resolutions until after i had that thought so i found it highly amusing and want to share that with you.
DylanL chapter 3 . 6/16
ok the thing i hate most with authors is internal inconsistencies. last chapter you said ted was a muggle, then in this one you said he was a wizard. why did you change your mind but not go back and change the detail last chapter.
DylanL chapter 2 . 6/16
i think i just figured out who it was that obliviated harry before he came back, himself which would make sense given that you said the story was a circular time stream, which is one of my favorite time travel theories. i am curious about the dream though, why didnt harry recognize himself or at least his name? i am also curious why ted tonks is a muggle in this story when tonks said he was muggle-born in OotP?
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 1/21
I-I love this, I love this so much! I'm getting butterflies , that's how much I love this!
Face Yourself chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Smoking? Seriously? ... Forget it, the contradictions, inconsistency and ugly name were nearly too much already.
Face Yourself chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
This story is very, very... inconsistent. First you say the Tonks residence's floo is "outgoing only", then later it apparently accepts an incoming traveler without any mention of the former condition changing. The hat gives the weakest reasoning ever for refusing Hufflepuff ('too strong willed'? How is that a problem for the loyalty and hard work house?), and you probably could have come up with something more believable at minimum effort. Tonks' house is changed from Hufflepuff to Ravenclaw, which is perfectly fine if it helps the story, but one should always include a note to let the readers know that such a divergence is intentional, rather than accidental or due to lack of source knowledge.

It's a good story, don't get me wrong, and I'm having fun reading it... but the contradictory things flying all over the place, and the OOC characters (Dumbledore would never act remotely the way he is in this story) are very immersion-breaking and kind of making it difficult to stick with.
PheonixBJB chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Amazing
Have a Little Feith chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
This was well done, though I read it in a single day. I hope more fics like this are made.
The Non-Canon Awards chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Howdy, TheDarkestFallingStar here!

You have been nominated in Harry Potter Round at The Non-Canon Awards! So head on over and check it out www. thenon-canonawards . blogspot . com. au/ and don't forget to grab your nomination banner!
Engrprince chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
I love time travel stories, but your twist on time travel is great and makes sense for Harry.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Thanks for a beautiful story.
Novacore chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Ah, how I enjoy seeing stories like this. Haven't had much time lately and a short story like this really makes up for that. The fact that it's an awesome story makes it twice as great.
AU-ish, smart/strong Harry, timetravel, good ending... Everything I needed :
joti52887 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
zerow21 chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Jag älskade historien. Du har gjort en bra berättelse.
firesprite07 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013