Reviews for Torn Away: Scenes From A Memory
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 1/21
I-I love this, I love this so much! I'm getting butterflies , that's how much I love this!
Face Yourself chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Smoking? Seriously? ... Forget it, the contradictions, inconsistency and ugly name were nearly too much already.
Face Yourself chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
This story is very, very... inconsistent. First you say the Tonks residence's floo is "outgoing only", then later it apparently accepts an incoming traveler without any mention of the former condition changing. The hat gives the weakest reasoning ever for refusing Hufflepuff ('too strong willed'? How is that a problem for the loyalty and hard work house?), and you probably could have come up with something more believable at minimum effort. Tonks' house is changed from Hufflepuff to Ravenclaw, which is perfectly fine if it helps the story, but one should always include a note to let the readers know that such a divergence is intentional, rather than accidental or due to lack of source knowledge.

It's a good story, don't get me wrong, and I'm having fun reading it... but the contradictory things flying all over the place, and the OOC characters (Dumbledore would never act remotely the way he is in this story) are very immersion-breaking and kind of making it difficult to stick with.
PheonixBJB chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Amazing
Have a Little Feith chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
This was well done, though I read it in a single day. I hope more fics like this are made.
The Non-Canon Awards chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Howdy, TheDarkestFallingStar here!

You have been nominated in Harry Potter Round at The Non-Canon Awards! So head on over and check it out www. thenon-canonawards . blogspot . com. au/ and don't forget to grab your nomination banner!
Engrprince chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
I love time travel stories, but your twist on time travel is great and makes sense for Harry.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Thanks for a beautiful story.
Novacore chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Ah, how I enjoy seeing stories like this. Haven't had much time lately and a short story like this really makes up for that. The fact that it's an awesome story makes it twice as great.
AU-ish, smart/strong Harry, timetravel, good ending... Everything I needed :
joti52887 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
zerow21 chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Jag älskade historien. Du har gjort en bra berättelse.
firesprite07 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
wonderful story
Trade Master chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
I can honestly say that as short as it was this is one of my top stories I've read, I'm not a great believer in the "next great adventure" and all but still some pieces of this hit me pretty hard
Imaginary world 3101 chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
This story is very entertaining and now easily one of my favorites too. I like the pairing and the love between them. The speech given by Liam at the wedding was hilarious. Overall a great story indeed.

Thanks for providing it.
HoosierCullen chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
Very Very Very good story. I loved your fic and the idea was very very clever. The characters and their development throughout the story was great. I have said in reviews for other stories I have a criteria for a great fic 1) It has to make me think 2) It has to make me cry or feel really bad for a character (Usually Harry) 3) It has to make me laugh. You have hit all three in spades. I cried in the fact that Hermione was killed, I laughed at most of the early stages in Ludwig and Tonks relationship, and I had to think about who Obliviated Harry before being sent back. This fic though mildly short was one of the best I have read on this site. I thank you for giving us a glimps into an amazing mind and story inwhich you have written. THANK YOU