Reviews for You shouldnt kiss me like this
I loved it so much it surely represents the love that Harry has for Hermione even in the movies there's something Harry has for Hermione even though they can't see it. I also believe Ron saw it to but was just jealous and only thought about what would make him happy not Harry's happiness.
Dumb is a rather generous word for this story...
BookwormA113 chapter 1 . 4/4
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Sometimes something incredibly cheesy and corny and mushy is a welcome relief from a tear-fest like Legends Of The Fall! In fact, I think this fluff-fest of a story would be a welcome relief from ANY tear-fest! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
i have been wait for this fanfic.
Reader chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
I think it was ok.I mean i personaly think ron and hermione is still better than harry and i liked it tho.
evie chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Hi this story was great and if u can pls pls pls carry this story on or do another h/hr story cause i bet that will be great like this one!
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
HAHAHAHA Luna slapped him because he is male LMAO!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
It was one of the best one-shots I have ever read and I have read a lot of them!
WitchWolf29042 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I Love This Pairing, It's Just So Right,They're So Right Together

And MinervaMcGonagall Would Know That, I Love How You Have The Teachers Betting On Them...It Is Hilarious

Keep Up The Good Work
ILOVESiriusB.HarryP.SalazarS chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I listened to the song while I read this and it was excellent!
Rick13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh,I like this, beautiful song as well!
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Hamza Jatoi chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
In this story harry is like the dream guy (from my perspective, im a boy btw)of every girl like a huggable grizzly bear, or lion that plays with string, srsly girls you'll never find a guy like that (well maybe, if your lucky). Guys are divided into three groups: Strong guys, wimps and very few sensitive strong guys.

Girls usually go for strong guys thats instinct,just like in twilight edward is a f-ing emo vampire, and a vegetarian? srsly if you want to find out which group you are in if are slightly disgusted by the twilight series you are a ''perfect'' man, if totally disgusted you are a strong guy (im included in this) and if you like twilight then you are a wimp, i mean edward(100 or something) looks at bella(20) when she sleeps, two words pedophile-stalker, and if you fint that cool you are either a sick man in his 80's or a total queer( definiton of queer, youtube video 'leave britney alone', srsly i couldnt watch that video, i dont know why, but i hate it. A warning to all of the twiligt fangirls or fanboys(if last even exist.)live your live! no vampire will come knocking at your door and be romantic, hell probably drink your blood (duh). this review/comment isnt to the normal twilight fangirls (normal twilight fanboys do not exist), if youjust like twilight as a book its ok you can like what you want, but dont loose your grip on reality, just like the book but do not see yourself as the character stepanie meyer that b*tch wanted you to think that, and if you have big dreams of writing do it, if meyer is compared to shakespear youl be compared to three shakespear's! So forget stupid fanfictions and write your own books you all are genius when it comes to fantasie/romance/action, sure you may have different styles but every style is unique and can only belong to you, have fun becoming bestseller authors.

best regards Hamza Jatoi