Reviews for Burden or Blessing
Jiffie chapter 11 . 5/7/2008
This is very interesting, its really good so far. Please, I'd like to read more, update soon.
XSparrowsXHorizonX chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
This story is awesome. Write more soon!
My True Love chapter 11 . 9/13/2006
This is getting so exiting...I'm glad you finally posted a new chapter. Keep on writing them and post them sooner than the last one ;-)
Mishelle20 chapter 11 . 7/9/2006
I just started rading this and so far I really like but I'm just confused one one part, how did Alsion end up where she did because at the end of chapter eight Sands was right next to her and Adrianna had disappeared?
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 11 . 6/22/2006
Hey! Don't stop!

So what if reviews are low at some point of time! There are still a few people reading! Doesn't it make ANY difference?...

darn...

Please don't stop...

-Jen
sands' gal chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
Oh no! Don't stop there. It's a brilliant story. It's on my favourites list. Please, please, please carry on.
KateSJS chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
I just came across your story and can't believe I found it just now! You've got a new fan ;D

The first chapters are just brilliant, especially the dialogues, I WAS laughing and you DID keep him in character very well!

Have to say, chapter 8 was a bit of a disappointment, hey, the guy is fucking blind! As well as, for example, when he suddenly "sees" her tears in a previous chap, you wrote it in a way of really "seeing"... now, how did he manage that? lol. But you admitted that yourself ;)

Then there somehow is this huge gap between chap 8&9...

But oh well, I know the problem with lack of ideas.

Just maybe try to keep adding dialogues, you're so good at them!

And please please please continue! Don't wait so long with updating, because the faster you continue the better you'll keep the storyline (and the happier you'll make your readers, hehe ;D).

namaste,

Kate
just jacs chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
sorry i took so long to read. i'm still liking this update soon
Koyuki 14 chapter 9 . 2/6/2006
No actually I thought it was very exciting!_

you make no crap

Stories god

lol
Koyuki 14 chapter 8 . 12/19/2005
WOW! You made her get shot in the gut? OUCH!

LOL! I this part in the beginning kinda funny where Alison says "Sands?"

and Sands goes "I'm right here, baby"

I just thought it was funny cuz it's usually the blind person asking for the person that can see..not the other way around lol

I LUV THE CHAPTER! I would give you some ideas for the next but as you know I never saw the movie..lol
Koyuki 14 chapter 7 . 11/2/2005
WOW! That was such a great chappy! Aw that was so cute at the end!

"I think I love you again,"

"I know."

Aw come on! That almost brought on the water works!( But also I was listening to a slow orchestral song, which added to the emotion...)

Oh that was good! Update!
Koyuki 14 chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
*Slaps Sands with Japanese paper fan that reads: "Save the world from perverts"*

PERVERT! WHAT KINDA CIA AGENT ARE YOU?LOL!

Good chappy!
Koyuki 14 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Nice Chappy! This is your biggest fan, Koyuki of course! Well I'm writing this 'cause well I figured 'I've read all her other fic so why not this one?' Honestly, I was waiting til I saw the movie but since that's NEVER gonna happen I figured what the heck?

And as anyways its good... NO not good GREAT!LOL

Keep it up!
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 7 . 10/24/2005
AW! I was right! LOL it' about time they said something about it. And how Sands saved her, you can't help but fall in love with him all over again.

BTW moist means it's very juicy, full of info and really good. LOL
just jacs chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
lol Sands is wonderful lol lol. nice update.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »