Reviews for Batman's Back
RustyWarhead chapter 4 . 9/2
So here's the problem that I have with this story (I am enjoying it! But still, I feel as though this needs to be said): there doesn't have to be a huge master plan that can destroy the earth to warrant Batman and the Titans teaming up. It could just be like... Slade raises an army of soldiers to wage war against Batman, or Slade teams up with one of Batman's other villains, and... bleargh, something like that. My point is that it should be bad enough that there's a need for Batman and the Titans to work together, but it doesn't necessarily have to be a threat to the Earth.

Also, you couldn't find any connection between Slade and Batman? You realize Slade is just Deathstroke, right? Deathstroke, as in the mercenary who is literally one of Batman's deadliest enemies. He was in PLENTY of the comics, two of the Arkham Franchise's games, probably in a few animated films, etcetera? That's a pretty big connection if you ask me.

However, this story is still enjoyable. I still like it!
Cheese chapter 3 . 2/26
Good job
Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/28
Hey big fan of your work just wondering when you gonna update the story again please.
Sammie chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
OH MY GOD I ALMOST THREW MY PHONE OH GOD THE SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Up date plez I love it :-)
Batman Raven chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Can you make more pretty pretty please thanx :}
Dontpaytheboatman chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Ok quick question, does Robin not know that Bruce Wayne is Batman or is Bruce just pretending since as he said phone calls can be tapped?
JA-9 chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
Please update! It's really intresting!
Ace.04 chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
nice story, continue
The Meta chapter 5 . 2/19/2007
This is a pretty good story so far. I like it. Update when you can.
Lil art girl chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
cool story, plot is interesting...keep me posted...but bruce seems alil too stif btw...but it works lol
i'm going anti-love chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
Pleaz Pleaz PLeaz Pleaz review SOON! I have seen that you haven't updated since 2005, but this story is in to deep and it's to good to discontinue.

Update pleaz, me
Obezed chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
um, love it please write more. imagine batman catching starfire and robin kissing? oh, please, please, please. anyways, please write more i love ths story- but make raven not fal in love with wayne, but beast boy. UPDATE SOON!

* check out my stories by the name of samuraigurl *
MidnightCrane chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
I really hope you keep up with this story. You have a good idea and it could realy turn into an awesome story. Please update soon.
Translucent Darkness chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
You need to update. It's a good story so far.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »