Reviews for So This Must Be the End
the chosen sea's chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
depressing!
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Ah, sweet tragedy, very good. The way you described the emotions and musings was brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
very sad, but good!
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
It was sad, and I personally prefer happy stories, but I liked it! But I like it more if you wrote about time that his body will be found and that what other think about this new!
Gascon Ox chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I LOVE severus stories, and I especially appreciate the way you, Unspoken Tragedy, write them. You combine realism in his inner dialogue with realism in how other people interact with him. The stories are sad, but necessarily so, because of what happened to make Snape what he was. Keep up the good work.
Pecha Pichu chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Write a sequel on the Order's and student's reaction to Sev's death!

Very good story - not many grammar errors and perfectly well thought out! Congrats!
everyme chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wow *.* You could really feel Snapes hatred towards the world in the way you use the words and construct the sentences. The whole one-shot seemed very pragmatic, but at the same time theres alot of life in it... as if Snapes power of life is encompassed in this short scene before his death.

I didnt have the impressions that Snape felt despair, but more something like deep hatred... he seems to have accepted that he cant feel any different. There are no sontradicting feelings like "... but his subconscious wanted to hold onto life..." and " he wanted death so desperately..." at the same time. This way, the story had a much deeper impact upon me than a description of an inner fight. It was more depressing that way, I guess.

I also really like the comparison between Frankenstein and Snape. Now when I think about it, these two really have a lot of things in common. I always symphatized more with the monster than with humankind when reading the book.

Anyway, great story :D

greets
X59 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Poor Snape.*sniff*

Stupid Order of the Turkey.
Corail Zaarea chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Sad...

But so much greater than the actual cannon end of Severus Snape! (I hate Rowlings, how in hell could she write "that" in Deathly Hollows! The real Rowling must be dead and an alien wrote the 7th book-_-)

Well, just a little note to say I enjoyed one more of your fics

See you

Corail
apprentice assassin chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
"The world would not be turning long."

Brilliant last line. Fantastic finish, wrapped everything up nicely. Greatly enjoyed the entire portrayal of the situation. Fairly realistic too. Nice work.
Silver Point Despair chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
So desperate and evocative, I loved it.
Catmint chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. You've portrayed Severus so heartbreakingly wonderfully here...So much pain conveyed in your words, so sad...Wow.
zafaran chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Oh, nice and angsty. If you ever feel like making this more than a stand-alone short story, I'd love to see the reactions to realizing they've really and truly destroyed their own cause with driving him to his death. Zafaran
Bubblefang chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I have this little theory about why your penname is "Unspoken Tragedy"...
serena chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
well, another lovely story i found..nothing makes me happier than the angst ridden life and now death of one severus snape..i loved the insight into his mind..he knew how important he was and yet decided he had had enough..bravo severus, sometimes the fight just isn't worth what it used to be..