Reviews for Everything Old Is New Again
Dimac99 chapter 13 . 2/16
I just love this and Separation Anxiety. Both so wonderfully written and characterised. I really feel like nothing I can say in a review will do them justice, so I will just say again, I love this story.
hondagirl chapter 13 . 10/15/2018
What a great story. Thank you for writing it (and Separation Anxiety). It was utterly enjoyable to get caught up in this world for a few days and I adore the way you flesh all the characters out and give them more. This little epilogue though, it was sweet and perfectly done and made me so happy for Luke and Lorelai. "I just like to knowing it's there". #love
Candyship Battleland chapter 13 . 9/17/2018
Holy crap this was good. Soooooo good. I just binge read this and SA and the way you told the story from Lorelai, Luke, Rory and Emily’s perspective was beautiful. I so wish you would write more, this was was possibly my favorite LL fanfic. Just wonderful, thank you for this beautiful story.
nojamhands chapter 13 . 7/9/2017
I know I'm way late to the party on this but...
Oh my heart! Both this and SA hit me right in the feels. So well done! It's crazy how close you got to many plot points in the series and revival - very cool. Ever consider writing a trilogy? :)
esgaril chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
Loved the story, all of it, but my favorite part is the father / daughter relationship between Rory and Luke, the whole Butch and Kid thing and Rory calling him Pops and Luke taking care of her and the shared secrets, it's really heart warming and cute.
Miguel51 chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Java Junkie all happy, Nudist chugging along nicely as well, Jess has moved on with Ashley, and the elder Gilmores are in a good place with their daughter and granddaughter. What's not to like about this fic? Absolutely nothing, that's what. Great fic.
Miguel51 chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
That Nudist love scene was written perfectly. I love how Rory seemed to like her first time with Marty than her first time Dean. Well done.
Miguel51 chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
My favorite part thus far? When Marty tells Rory off about being confusing. That and Rory owning up to said bad behavior and finally getting together with Naked Guy. Or rather, Boy Scout.
julesgriffith chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
THIS STORY.

Every word was brilliant and beautifully written. I've never read a GG fic like this that really went above and beyond and gave these wonderful characters so much more life and vitality and heart and soul than the show itself.

I've really enjoyed reading this over the last week. Thank you for the care, time, and clear love you put into this story. I really hope you are doing something with your writing in real life-you have a true gift.

I hope I get to read more of your work soon!
Julie chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Guuuuhhhh. I didn't want to say anything else until I finished the entire story, but this is hands down the best Gilmore Girls fic I have ever read.
ImTheNana chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I have read this story and SA a few times, and I can say in all honesty, I am never bored. These stories are so well written. I love your writing style. The way you portray each character is so uncomplicated and more real than many other fics I've read. I really love Emily too, and usually I get so frustrated with how others write her. I wish you would write more, seems such a waste for you not to :\
Potterworm chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
Amazing amazing story. Though I do have to say - two middle names for the baby? Seems excessive.
Potterworm chapter 12 . 7/4/2010
There's something really great about Luke making a new chuppah. So many stories talk about them getting married underneath the one that he made for her and Max, and even though it was such a sweet gesture, that's a little creepy to get married under a chuppah that was for a DIFFERENT wedding. Having Luke make a new one was just perfect.

Oh and I love this story.
Potterworm chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Is it weird that Rory's essay actually made me tear up? It was beautiful.
hisgirlfridayx chapter 1 . 7/9/2008