Reviews for Seeing Things
Kai-Chan94 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
These siblings are way too cute.
Misery Lotus chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Taichi and Hikari fluff always makes me happy, especially when it's not incest. Shudder. I don't get what people see as attractive in incest; with two full brothers, two step brothers, and many "adopted" brothers, I can't imagine it. Ever.

But that's my little rant, lol. This was really great, not too sugary sweet, a little bit of trouble, a quiet resolution, that sweet and comforting big brother thing. That safety that you only feel when a big brother is there to scare away the shadows, like they can protect you and keep you safe forever.

Haha, I miss my big brother now. Oh dear.

Thanks for writing~!
yo chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
name chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
hey thats cool wanta write another chapter though?
Kintora chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
That's really nice of him... I wish I had a big brother who was more like that. _ I do have a big brother, but he has a mean streak that really bugs me. Makes me a bit wistful.

How do you know these things though? I'll have to admit, they do give goosebumps. Hm.

Hope Kari's having better nights then.
Hanae Michiko chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
That was really sweet. I love protective-older-brother Taichi and the close relationship those two have together. I think you illustrated that really well in this little story, and I really enjoyed it!
thebookwormxo chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Great story. It was so sweet :)
April Dawn Irene chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Wow! I assume you got this idea from Hikari's adventures with that spirit in S1 and then the deal with the Dark Ocean in S2... Hell I sometimes feel like there's spirits nearby and such... but they never talk to me... even though I swear I heard my friend calling my name when I was outside and she was at her house several miles away... This is a very good fic and I hope you write more!
Lindariel12 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Aw! That's really cute! _
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 12/18/2004

I really love this. Alot of times Taichi and Hikari's sibling-ness is ignored. I love that you wrote about it and wrote it well! It's going on my favorites!

Saturn's Hikari
Devildelivery chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
yeah! they're just my fav sibling ever. very cute indeed.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
That was pretty cute. Nice to see some plain sibling things around here. Maybe consider something longer with it, though? With her able to see spirits, maybe something could be made with her and Iori's father or something. Or even Oikawa, though he's technically part of the Digital World now. Up to you. This was good no matter what, however.