Reviews for Unprotected
Pepper-up Pomfrey chapter 1 . 2/20
Loved it! :)
FatimaSnape chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Why would Dumbledore put Harry back to sleep, when he knows Harry just woke up screaming from a vision? Even if Dumbledore did not realise it was a vision, and assumed it to be a nightmare, why would he just send the child right back into it? He could have used his wand and cast something that would restrain Harry and silence him for a few seconds, long enough to take a few deep breaths and then explain in a normal voice what happened.
butterflie chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
"Do you think Wormtail slept with me?" is my favourite part of this whole fic. I laughed too hard at that.
riverrat chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Nice work. Your story had suspense, drama and a unique story line. I would love to see a sequel.
jules3677 chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
Just read the twelve chapters of your story. Very intriguing. Liked your Harry & Severus characters. Liked how you gave Severus a mother (pre HBP), she was an interesting character & you certainly took pieces of Severus to create the original character. This was one of the more pleasing stories I have read about the consequences of the Order threatening the Dursley's at Kings Cross station. That they died in a car crash was original. Funny how the TV gave the information to one & all. The events that followed were well thought out & written. (For a moment there I was scared you were going to match Dumbledore & Healer Snape!). Thankyou for the enjoyable read.
JlovesGaara chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
Great story. Had drama, horror, and sorrow all wrapped up in a neat package. I am glad that Snape will be able to see past James and see Harry for who he is, a distraught child. Awesome job, keep up the great work!
tigerlily124 chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
Hey there! Good job! I really enjoyed your story )!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
awesome story, but it really needs a sequel... looking forward to reading more of your work!
Bewitchedgal chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
You do not have to explain why your character(s)may act the way they act. This is fanfiction-if they acted the very same way as they do in the books then one might as well read the books again

This is a wonderful story and I love Severus' mother. I also love the fact she acts like a mother putting Severus in his place despite his age and yet when he got hurt she was so loving and caring.

Your doing great-Well Done
lastcrazyhorn chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
As if surprised, Severus said, "It would seem that I have been stabbed." He then dropped to his knees and blacked out.

- Such a Severus thing to say!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
I think my heart just stopped. Geez!
kitcat19us chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
really good story
Moon Ecstasy chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
You killed Hedwig didn't you. *goes off and cries in a corner for awhile*

Man, the past ten stories I've read have all killed her. Anyway, great story so far. Fraught with drama and the like. I'm enjoying it immensely... except for the dead Hedwig bit... but I think I need to move on now. Cheers.
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
OH GOHD NO! HEDWIG!

Ahem... very good, excuse this short review. I have to continue on and see if you really did kill Hedwig... please no.
silentXcity chapter 12 . 11/24/2008
I enjoyed reading this story, I wish it continued rather then just stop. Well done!