Reviews for The Shadows Suit Me
LurkingReader chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
WOW :-) Newbie here and Star Wars fan since the 1st movie. I've never heard of Fanfiction before I came here and this is a new experience :-) Plus, being here and reading story like yours make me enjoying it more! Can't wait to get to end and read more of your work.
p.s: Found this because I've set the search-fic-bar by 'number of reviews and favorites'
StarsFan chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Oh yeah :-) Some nice but weird stuff! I'm starting up right there. Always though Luke/Leia were meant for each other.
Th chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
Speechless...
HentaiHanyou chapter 26 . 11/28/2011
Amazing, AMAZING. Everything about this story was simply amazing!

Never would I have pictured a Luke as dark as yours. Scary, but at the same time very fitting. I can see it. No smut (which I was expecting and hoped for) but I liked it a lot nonetheless.

NOW! Onto read the sequel!
Taio Kaiona chapter 26 . 10/24/2010
Bravo :)
fcol chapter 26 . 9/17/2010
Wow. I don't know what else to say. This is absolutely wonderful... terrible, sad, yes, but also completely believable if things had taken this course in the movies. Very well written (I actually found the sequel first and then had to search this one out, since I wanted to know what had happened between Luke and Leia... but even without the backstory, your writing style and characterization was enough to get me hooked). I've been completely drawn into this world, and I read the whole thing in a day. Bravo!
Anony chapter 20 . 5/16/2010
This is absolutely gross and disgusting, but after all these chapters, one can only guess that is the exact reaction you'd like.
meh chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
this is one disturbing story
Nobodeez chapter 22 . 8/22/2008
V: Ah, you have joined the Dark Side. Wise of you.

L: No, I'm just pissy because thanks to you, my nephew is also my brother, Leia's brother is her son, and your son is also your grandkid. See, we Skywalkers have a rather nasty habit of incest and inbreeding.

V: ...?
SilverNY57 chapter 26 . 4/8/2008
OMG, very angsty! Very wonderful how you kept Luke's feelings very grey - nothing is all one or the other: he both hates and loves Han, hates and loves Leia. The scene with Han showing up with groceries is fabulous that way ("I'm still mad at you")! I also like how Luke's thoughts are a little haphazard - not enough to confuse the reader - but enough to show that his mind is confused and drugged up - a great depiction of some peoples' reality.

Best chapter is "Love's Not Like That" - could possibly be one of the best messages behind the whole SW saga - you don't stop loving people because of time or bad events or even bad feelings.
little dumpling chapter 26 . 1/8/2008
wow! that was beautiful... i started, and i just couldn't stop reading until i was finished... and grr to you, i pretty much cried continuously chapters 5-26. this was a wonderful story, the writing, emotions and characters were simply beautiful. i can't wait to read the sequel. thank-you so much!
little dumpling chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
*breaths heavily* woh. this is so angsty and perfect... i think i am in love with you... what a wonderfully dramatic story this is turning out to be... *sighs*, i must read more...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 4/7/2007
nice
bansheeblue13 chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
Leia's a whore? Jeeze...stop being so mean to Luke already...he's got enough on his mind anyway, if you know what I mean.
bansheeblue13 chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
Dammit all Luke! Stop being such a pussy...problems, my ass! We don't even know what they are yet!