Reviews for Birthday Battle
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
This was really good, i really liked it!
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Great
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Gooood
KageNoNeko chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
I absolutely loved the plot of this fic. It's going on my favorites.
KageNoNeko chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
I saw that you misspelled solution in this sentence: It was a chain of events which only yeilded one soultion...triumph.
KageNoNeko chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I have a feeling that I will be putting this in my favorite. Oh, by the way, I don't remember there this was at, but with periods that always go in side the quotation marks no matter the situation.
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I'm impressed with this story. It reminds me of the times when I first got into Yu-Gi-Oh!
Kira-Tsukasa chapter 13 . 3/5/2009
This story is great! It is instantly on my favorites list. I simply love the ending. I also like how you tied later arcs and GX into the story (especially the part about Jaden).

I give this story, my first ever, super-special-awesome out of 10.
nupinoop296 chapter 13 . 2/14/2009
Hoo! That was the longest duel I've ever read!

What a great fic! And HOORAY FOR PEACHY-KISSES! :D YugixTea forever!

...I want a Star Trek Uniform, too...
mysongsdude123 chapter 13 . 5/18/2008
dude, this was awsome. i loved the way you described the duel, and the way you made the control of it switch back and fourth so easily.
Emmanuel Jones chapter 13 . 1/6/2008
I did mention that you can finish the story before the new year, and you did. Cute end to the finale. I wonder if you put a one-chapter sequel about Téa and Yugi after their adventures (Battle City/Virtual World, Orichalcos, World Tournament, Memory Arc).

Anywho, what comes next? I'll be waiting...
sheltie chapter 13 . 12/31/2007
Nice finish I like it
Emmanuel Jones chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
Happy late Turkey Day!

I read your latest chapter last week and I forget to review it. What a way to end a duel! Looks like the bully never saw that coming! Now, Yugi can finally bring the gift to Téa, but that's not the only thing he'll bring her, if you know what I mean.

Let's see if you can this story before the year is over. Later!
sheltie chapter 12 . 11/9/2007
Excellent chap can't wait for the next one
Dark Shining Light chapter 11 . 10/25/2007