Reviews for Reincarnated
kokoronagomu chapter 20 . 3/28/2007
that was scary and disturbing with flashes of humor.

good job!

ginny
Kage Youkai chapter 10 . 1/3/2007
I kinda want it to be KazukiKagome...but I'm not sure if you made it that way or not. (I don't like InuKag pairings. At all.)
Balerion chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Adding to favorites and C2.
greekapino chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
this story is just one of the best ive ever read and a perfect way to mix an oc, inuyasha and ruroken
greekapino chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
great idea for a story
sakura-chan299 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
loved the story i am going to read it again
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 20 . 8/26/2005
YES! A SEQUAL PLEASE!
I NEED MONEY chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Yo, I read several of your chapters, and I really like them.

p.s. "Hate it or Love it" is my story. Be sure to read it, cause I'm gonna make it famous by spreading the word.
Bronwyn Nicole chapter 20 . 8/16/2005
I finally found this fic a few days ago. One of my friends recomended it. I have limited computer time so I couldn't finish right away. I really hope you do a sequal. And with YYH in it it will be all the better! Will Kazuki be in it though? SEQUAL!
Wolfgemini chapter 20 . 8/13/2005
I liked this story alot. I think you should write a sequel, just not post it - J/K! i guess i'll see you tomorrow so... see you soon! he he he i love play on words...

Te Amo

wolf_gemini

p.s.: be glad i'm not staying another week. I was tempted but i made other plans. Hmm... i still could cancel those plans... no... if i stay i might just decide screw it and just move in... hmm...
Myouri chapter 20 . 8/12/2005
i thought that the chapter before this was going to be you last chapter, so i really didn't expect this chapter. I hope you write a sequel to this!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 20 . 8/12/2005
Yea! Sequel! And I thought you'd never update, but you did! Yea!
Animecheetah chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
I'M SAYING THIS NOW UPDATE THIS STORY PLEASE!UPDATE!

Will ya please update already?
Animecheetah chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
UPDATE! yOUR STORY!uPDATE!
Wolfgemini chapter 19 . 8/1/2005
So now i'm STAFF! DammiT! I don't get paid so i'm a slave! That kinda rhymes... huh... and i did look over the last chapter... don't lie to me! Cuzin is being an idiot... he deflated his bed... Again another nice chapter... hey! i can communicate with you! Yay! So... hows life? Good... Grammy bought me a whole box of cookies for me! See you this saturday when i came home! I get to go to wal-mart tomorrow! Help... i'm home deprived... and its only been two - three days! dammit! he deflated his F-ing bed again!

Te amo

wolf_gemini

p.s.- I miss you! Love ya!