Reviews for Broken Promises
BlackxValentine chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Poor Jack, he doesn't deserve that at all. The characters are all wonderfully written and I have to say my heart really went out for Anamaria when she saw the state that her Captain was in. This story is very well done.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I very much wish you would continue this story, it is incredible and extremely well written in my opinion. I love when people have a story including Jack and Norrington kind of having each other's backs.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Oh, your stories are so fantastic. I can't wait for more!

...I think I'm reading all this out of order ... oh well! LOL
SeetherLover chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
i am loving your story cant wait to read morer and i want you to know that this story inspires me
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
Ok, I'm like REALLY sleepy right now so I kinda didn't read the whole story. I skimmed over the chapters, and I can sorta GUESS as to what is going on. Sorry, it's just that I've been awake since 5:00AM b/c of cramping. Bloody menstral cycle. *curses whoever came up with periods* So, yeah. I couldn't sleep last night and I've only had a FEW hours of sleepy time. *yawn* How I managed to get through your other story and sign long reviews without falling asleep on the keyboard, I will never know. So, tell me if this is right, because like I said, I SKIMMED these first four chapters...

Jack and Ana have come to visit friends or something. The blasted royal navy caught Sparrow and Ana got away. Norry is trying the best he can to get Sparrow out of his cell and Ana's ticked that her captain/lover (i luv th word when it comes down to j and a) is still imprisoned. Sparrow has been beaten and bruised. Richard is Jack's stepfather and Sparrow was getting healed by a doctor while the jail guard was busy calling Ana a whore. Now, Ana's in the cell with Sparrow and Richard...i think he's still there, and everyone else is home. Am I right or completely off?

Well, I'll actually READ this story after go to sleep for a while. But, all in all, this sounds interesting so far and I can't wait to read the 5th chapter. GOOD NIGHT, er, AFTERNOON, er DAY, er, whatever...

lol Cya,

*~jackNanamaria~* UPDATE PLEASE! ~_
Whist chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
Woot, wonderful. Have I ever told you how much I love yr. writing? I think I've negleted to review a little too much, but I adore everything of yrs. I have ever read!

I'm yr. biggest fan! hehe;)

Oh yeah, and...white bear. yes?
BeautifulScars7 chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
I like this story a lot. Please continue.
dreamofdesire chapter 4 . 4/30/2005
Wow, I'm an idiot! I totally didn't see that you updated. I'm sorry! I missed talking to you too::hugs back::. Jack and Ana are so cute together! I can't believe that Richard stood up for Ana and Jack like that. I think deep down he is an old softy. LOL! Update soon.
RosethePirate chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
Hi hi hi! YOU"VE UPDATED! I was so happy to see that you'd finally updated that I literally was doing the happy dance around my room! When I first read this story it made no sense whatsoever, because I hadn't read your other fanfic, But I recently went on my second ever Takada Saiko fanfic spree and read all your fanfic pertaining to PotC. I apologize for not reviewing; it just seems sort of od to me to review a finished piece, but if you want I will be more than happy to give my opinion on all of them. I have to say, having read all your work, you are one of my top five favorite authors in all of , and that is saying a lot. I love your style, and have even included you in some of my insane random fanfiction, and I don't do that often. Speaking of PotC fanfic...do you know of a friendly Pirates forum? I have a fanfic that I wrote which I'd like to post, but I don't want to put it up here, for fear that it will just get lost amongst all the other brilliant pirate stories. If you know of a smaller forum without too much chance of getting flamed for your writings, can you let me know? It would be much appreciated! Again, keep up the great work! You just gotta love Jack Sparrow, especially in your stories. It takes a lot of skill to irritate merely by passing out!
Lynx Ryder chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
I cannot believe you updated! *hugs*

“He can’t survive much longer in there. We have to get him out. Now.” OH NO! Get him out of there! :(

“Fine. Take him, but if he disappears it shall be your head, Norrington.” Uh oh, he'd better not disappear...but then, I do want him too :S What a tricky situation!

“And I’ll have plenty more years to find new messes to get into, luv. Don’ ye worry ‘bout tha’.” Yay! Go Jack! ;D

Thanks for updating sweetie!
Tiffany Sparrow aka Flute Damioh chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
Whew! I was starting to wonder when you were going to update! Poor Jack! I feel sorry for him! My heart goes out to him!

Anyways, nicely done. Your chapters are just too short though! If you will, please make 'em longer! :) I love long chapters! Well, anyways, I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter! Please hurry and update!
JackFan2 chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
HEY!

THIS WAS AN EXCELLENT CHAPTER! YES YES YES! I'm so glad you're back to this. You really should come over and visit me on Live Journal. That's where you can catch me most of the time.

Girl, I loved this chapter. It totally rocked. Sorry that you've not been inspired lately. I DO have something that MIGHT help your muses perk up for the PotC fandom. I have some pics of Jack taken while filming the SECOND MOVIE! I just found them yesterday! OH, I've posted them on my LJ, but I'll e-mail them to you if you want. Just e-mail me at jmskitchen

No, *sighs* since you left Yahoo's IM, I'm not normally over at MSN's IM. I DO have MSN at work but it's mainly FOR work and works a busy place to chat. SO, it's either Yahoo, LJ or e-mail, I'm afraid. I wish it were different and that we could touch base more often. Hey, I could add you to my MSN Chat and just on the odd occasion that I can chat.. I could give you a jingle.. If that would be alright with you, lemme know, again, by e-mail's fine. Provide me your IM name so I can request to add you to my list..

Oh, I just loved this chapter. You really REALLY did a marvelous job. What next! Norrington's sacrificing his career for Jack and I'm so worried this won't all work out, but I know you, you'll get it. You're just being a naughtily WONDERFUL authoress and keeping us on edge, and brilliantly done, I might add.

Phantom of the Opera? Afraid that idea's not caught hold of me at all, sorry to say. I tried to see the movie musical but just didn't get into it.

Hope you'll e-mail me soon so I can send you those Jack pic's and AND UPDATE SON! I'll be waiting!
Dawnie-7 chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
Yes, a toast to more years of adventures aye?
RosethePirate chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
Oh, this is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site! There are only three other stories I read that are as good as this one. I am such a sucker for Jack/Ana stories. I am an angst freak, I tend to make my fave charactors suffer, (poor Jack is my number one target), but I feel so bad for Ana, unable to help her friend, and Jack, just feeling like everyone betrayed him, waiting for Cromwell to kill him. I almost feel bad for Norrington, a charactor I have never liked, because of the situation he's in. I love that Jack is irritating even unconcious though. Please write more soon! I love your stories. Congrats on getting into the college of your choice! I will cetainly keep you in my prayers.
JackFan2 chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
YEA! You've updated! What a wonderful way to start off the new year!

Yes, the only complaint I have is the brevity of it all, but I'm still happy you've seen fit to continue.

Great chapter and POOR Jack. I feel for Ana having to see him in that condition and feeling helpless/powerless to help him.

Do update soon!