Reviews for Kuronue's Pendant
jay90 chapter 7 . 9/24/2017
Wow this is an amazing story, I wish there was an continuation, especially to find out:
who yuske was gonna get kagome?
Did kuroune get a body?
When did the three of them mate?
Is it just mating or soul mating?

Its so amazing and that kagome fom inuyasha gets to be in the story a crossover or something...
I'm curious will kieo and kurama go into yhe past as well, through the well with kagome?
That hiei kagome is a nice touch...

Amazing story, love it alot
SeleneAlice chapter 7 . 4/5/2017
please update this story soon
stokes.8923 chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Can't wait for more of the story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
it was good but next time let Keiko falling in love with someone else not my kurama and kuroune
Time Materia chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
So there is an update in the near future right? I hope so! This is a work of art, How I WISH it was finished. I love it, please continue,
Kay1990 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love this story! Please update soon!
Vaelmist chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
So far the best story please continue it
Kuro-Shi-Kage chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
I think this story is fantastic, your style of writing is different to what I normally read but am loving it. I know that you haven't done much to this recently but could I put in a plea for an update soon? I hope to read more of your stories and am finding the ones I have read so far fantastic! Congratulations.

Kage
nani san chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
please continue thise story, i will be checking weekly if you did. when will kuronue get a body? im excited about the outcome. please, please, continue
ArmyWife22079 chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
hey Im liken it. hope you can finish the story its getting good.

raven
loretta537 chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
i love this story, i cant wait to see what happens next
ambermoon chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
please continue the story. pretty-pretty-please
ChibiLady chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
Dear Buffybot,

I tottaly love your story! I think I sensed a little kagomexyusuke in that last chapter, maybe there will be a YusukexKagome pairing ne? PLEASE PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS!
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
Exclent Story please continue
MoyashiRinaChan chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
this is a great story! please continue it! Kuro-chan rocks!