Reviews for Wonderful
39.Falling.Grace chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This is a master peice.

The ending line of the song was so fitting and yet ironic; to find happiness in death, truely poetic

~Fall
bardalicious chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
aw! Poor Goku! No! Poor Sanzo! WAH!
GoldenEyedYoukai chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I laughed near the end of the story. I don't know why. But, I laughed. But, then I cried. If you can make the readers of this story cry. Then you must be a good writer. Good Job. I'm going to listen to sad music know..Great Story. Wasn't really expecting it to happen that way.
Yazzy chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Eep! Terribly sad, terribly... I did love the end, and the last line seemed to fit what happened quite admirably. this is one of the best pieces of Saiyuki fanfiction I've read, to be honest, but at the moment I'm only dabbling in that fandom (my 'local' *cough*fortyfiveminutesuptheroad*cough* anime and manga shop stocks it up to about v. five or six, and never anything more. It heartily displeases me). Still, apart from the fact that I still know absolutely jack about all the important parts of the plot, I do like this fic, so well done.

Yazzy
All The Aspects chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
*sniffle* That was so sad... A very good angstie fic. So sad...

~Yume Keki
Raye-Raye chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
*sniff**sniff*.So I like it.
Zyler's Wish chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
*sniffle, sniffle* thet story was so sad...I can feel the tears running down my cheeks...I NEVER thought Goku could lash out like that...this story taught me a lesson...I now know to be nice to kind and naive acting people...never know when they'll snap...nice song, buddy
ranka m chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
oh.. my... god... I LOVE YOU! T_T *sob*

I just happened to be listening to the band version of My Immortal by Evanescence when I reached the end... Holy God... That's... such an effect... I love it so much! (I think I'm gonna cry...)
catey chapter 1 . 10/2/2004