Reviews for Undercurrents
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2019
This whole story sucks.
Piperamitt chapter 32 . 6/18/2019
I love this story!
The story was interesting and the writing was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
cute :)
Guest chapter 32 . 7/6/2014
That's what Vicky and ricky deserves what they gets. They do the crime, they do the time, they broke the law and they pay the price. They deny or fail to be a change person non compliance will result in retribution.
totalqt16 chapter 32 . 7/13/2011
Loved this! It's a shame AJ never attended the wedding, though - all in all, it was a great story - You're a wonderful writer!
Don't Use Anymore chapter 32 . 12/28/2008
Wow, this story was amazeing. It was so real.
mhe chapter 11 . 7/20/2006
people i mean morons flamed you? wtf? this story is GREAT and i love the pairings.
Maestro Hazard chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
Wow.

This is a really good story. I started reading your works through the Other Saga, and I have a rule. If I like a story from any author, I look at the others they have done. this was the first i have looked at. I am extremely impressed. I can't give a higher compliment, except it is FREAKIN AWESOME, which it is. I have read every Kim Possible fic, and quite a few Harry Potter fics, as well as FOP, adn I rarely giev that out. It is well earned and i will finish this story before next Saturday. Unfortuanelty, it is 2:00 am where I am and I need sleep. I very rarely have trouble stopping and picking up again teh next day, but this one seriously tempted me. I will be reviewing the Other Saga as well, as soon as I finish to the point your at now. And by the way your right, it does seem real. MI lack personal experience in it, but I am familiar with being the shield to hide the lie. the only difference was I knew that I was just that, a shield and nothing more. Keep up the good work, I'm liking what i see
Jack Nightmare 2 U chapter 32 . 8/12/2005
Wow, That is the most amazing story I have ever read. It was beautiful, touching and so true to life. You did an amazing job. You are a great writter, congrats.
Fullmetal Fool chapter 32 . 8/2/2005
...*is in awe* this the greatest FairlyOdd Parents fanfic I've ever read. No other words need to be written
Sydney chapter 32 . 7/3/2005
That was the most emotional story I've read on the FOP. :') But, I have one question... did Wanda ever forgive Timmy and did Timmy ever apologize to Wanda and Cosmo or just Wanda? Just wondering.. :)
YonderBailey chapter 32 . 5/5/2005
This is probably one of the best stories I have ever read- you're an extremely talented author!

weartheseshorts chapter 32 . 3/7/2005
I am appalled. I have reviewed the last chapter of Undercurrants! ::bangs head on computer screen:: Why? Why? You already know what is about to be said: this story was great, and I demand a sequel!

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
SoutheastBeautiful chapter 32 . 2/26/2005
This. Was. The. Most. Wonderful. Story.

IN THE WORLD!

EVER!

YAH!

One thing: in English grammar, I, we shall, everybody else will. Spotted an error there a few chapters back.

Anyway, wonderful story! Loved it loved it loved it. And the message...woah. Powerful.

At some points (especially during Tootie's coma) the prose became a little hard to understand, the descriptions a little murky.

Other than that...wonderful job.

Take care,

Stephenie Wilcox
Yamato's Tiger Lily chapter 32 . 2/2/2005
This is a really great story. _ Really inspiring. I really hope you write more fics like this...