Reviews for Locked Inside
LordHatredX chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
nice short story

! ! !
KittyKatt357 chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
That was cute, got me a little upset at times, but cute. Also gave me a few ideas of my own. Thanks!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
Wow, scratched that last one, I really love THIS chapter. It looked all so realistic, that it's hard not to like this story. Definitely a fave!

The only thing that bothered me a bit, was that there were still some errors here and there.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
Wow, I really loved this chapter! And I knew that Rinoa had something to do with this. More than she wanted to admit. Good job, Selphie, just when the guy finally wanted to admit his feelings for Rinoa. *Sigh*
WishingDreamer5 chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Wow, he's finally realizing that he's changed a bit. I'm wondering what'll happen next. This story is quite unpredictable and that's what I like about it.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Aw, Ellone and Raine died in a car-accident? That's so sad. And I see a change in Squall's attitude toward Rinoa. Hmm, wondering what's gonna happen next.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
This almost looked like they both thought it was very normal to be locked up in school. And the fact that time flies also helped I guess. I can't wait to read what's going to happen on Sunday.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
I can see that your writingstyle has improved in "Reinventing me." You do have minor errors though, but nothing serious.

Poor Squall :(
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I didn't read this chapter, just scrolled down at full speed just to see if there were many changes. I don't know which one of the two versions I like, though. They're both good.
YuniX-2 chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
Think about ultimecia, then think about this line you wrote "the super-natural talent of time manipulation". I know this is AU, but that just kind of struck me as funny. But that's the great thing about rereading, you notice things you didn't notice the first time around.
PisceanReve chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
That was an amazing story! I spent like two hours reading it! I thoroughly LOVED the ending, it was great! I loved the way you got into the characters' true personalities but also developed them too. I can't wait to read another one of your fanfics!
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
Wow that whole fic was really excellent. It was really cute at the end. Also it was written really well in that you dropped hints about things early on, about things that would be reviled later on. Good work. Keep writing.

FFG- Jo
Optical Goddess chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
yeh, I don't get why guy showers are open like that, but the girls' are seperate! That just doesn't seem fair to the guys, seriously! I would be reacting just like Rinoa, very giddy to be seeing the rooms that you're NEVER allowed to see!
Angel of destruction chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
I have one thing to say...WOW this is the best one i have read in a long time.
Tears Parallel chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
;o Squall loathes Rinoa? You definitely surprised me there. I would have never thought that Squall would loathe her! Sure, Squall would be irritated by her, but that's just too extreme xDD