Reviews for Broken Wings
GreenRose916 chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
I really wish you had finished this, ive really fallen inlove with it soo far!

But judging from how long its been since u last updated you probally wont... but thats fine :)
heya chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
I really like where this is going, great job and hurry with the rest :).
The Sociopathism of Trees chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
is this the point when itachi comes in and scoops her up in his arms because kakashi called him up to protect her while he went after the rest of sasuke's gang? cause that would be totally awsome. she could be like 'Itachi-senpai!' then itatchi would say 'be quiet Sakura' and sasuke would be like 'Itatchi! i'll kill you!' and then itachi would just smmirk and escape with sakura. that would be awsome...

-Akumu
x.X.x.X.xBabyboo294x.X.x.X.x chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
That was painful!please continue!1
Smileplz chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
ooh, more please!
Otakugal chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
update!
Ribs On The Run chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
Ah! It's an awesome fic! I'm liking how everything is turning out and how it's being paced. And there are some wickedly screwed up loyalties here.

I can't wait to see what will happen next (because it must be something dramatic to have Sasuke not kill her yet), that is if you are still updating your fanfic anyway.
CANCELLED-CANCELLED chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
AHH! UPDATE SOON! I need to know what happens next!
M i M i xo chapter 6 . 8/4/2007
update soon!
Talim chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
It's been 3 year ._.

wow I remember when I first came upon this story in 2005 I fell in love with it XD The plot and the developement of the story is great as well

Just thought I should let you know it's been in my favs ever since, maybe you'll update one day neh? :3

-Forever waiting, Talim
too troblesome chapter 6 . 12/23/2006
AH! how dare you leave it a cliffhanger! Kakashi will rescue Sakura right?
harunosakua chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
SO IS SHIKAMARU WORKING WIT OROCHIMARU!
Bucket on the Head chapter 6 . 11/16/2006