Reviews for Worrying about a surfer chick
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Love it
Kitten9322 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Omg i so love this pairing! This chapter is the bestest! You should so do a dustin/marah romance and adventure story with some blake/tori love! Maybe about her betraying beevil instead of betraying dustin! That would be super cute and really awesome! Great job on this chapter and story all together!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Omg i absolutely love this chap! You should so do a new story like an adventure/romance story of marah and dustin! This chap was so cute and adorable and you should just do a marah and dustin story! Lol great chap and i loved it!
JuseaPeterson chapter 5 . 9/15/2006
Good. Interesting take on the Trent/Kira/Conner thing. I think that she should be with Trent. Conner and her should just be friends, but hey...

Interesting that she's writing a new song like Trent suggested.

Please update.
JuseaPeterson chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
That was so cute. I loved how they had to work through it and they became friends first. I loved that whole meeting each other for the first time conversation. It was good.
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
Okay, I don't like the whole homosexual or bisexual thing, but I will say you did a good job with it. It was cute, in a gross way, if that makes sense. I don't like it, but this chapter was good. Hunter being bi, haven't seen that before. Also love the whole Blake thing.
JuseaPeterson chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
This was really cute. I like how you got Tori and Blake together. I could see that their first kiss would end up turning into that. Cassidy finally found Blake. Poor Blake and Tori, how embarrasing. Really good chapter.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
That was so cute. I love it. I like having Blake's thoughts for the parts with Kira. It's really good. I like Hunter's and Blake's conversation. It was good and realistic. That must have hurt-punching the tree.
Destiny45 chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
That was fun, really liked the Tori/Blake interaction
the real vampire chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
Conner/Kira Conner/Kira Conner/Kira it has to be!

Sorry, my fave DT couple! Great story so far! Am really enjoying it. For some reason I didn't get the memo for this until the 5th chapter so have just read the whole thing! Very good! Looking forward to more... soon (hint hint!)
lovygirlie chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
great chapter

i hope that the next chapter will be tori/blake
Weesta chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
That was adorable. I've always liked Marah and Dustin. It was nice to see a fic that deals with "the talk" they must have had to clear the air once the girls joined the academy. Good work.
Weesta chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
I really liked this chapter. You did a great job setting the scene with Cam and Hunter. Good internal dialogue with Hunter as he's following Cam around the lake. And Cam's reaction when Hunter kissed him - priceless!
Weesta chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Loved the interaction with Blake/Tori in this chapter. But the ending...was hilarious! I *love* the fact that Cassidy interrupted their moment. So funny! I'm glad you decided to extend beyond a one-shot.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
Wow...Excellent chapter! Love it! Please update soon!

Please let it be Kira/Conner, I luves them! ;)

Looking forward to more C/H making out. ;D