Reviews for Actaeon
LaughingSenselessly chapter 7 . 4/11
I know it's been ten years since you updated last so this is probably hopeless.. but Oh PLEASE FINISH This story! I want to know what's going on at the prologue and how you tie things up! You're an amazing writer.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 5 . 4/11
Aaah too good.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 3 . 4/11
You are SUCH A GOOD WRITER. I can't even express all the ways your writing is unique and effective.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 1 . 4/11
WHOA I have no idea why Bruce has gone bad or what the hell is going on but this is AWESOME. I'm definitely moving on to the next chapter.
Ni Castle chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
this story has so much potential, is so well written that it is a total waste that has not been completed. It's really a pity.
bleu comme l'hiver chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
I found this story on one of the JL fanfic archives and I...tracked you down to here to see if you were still active as a writer. To my delight, you are! And to my disappointment, you haven't updated this story since 2004. I know it's been a helllllll of a long time since you started this, and you probably have little intention to finish it, but just know, if you ever do, I will be so happy/looking forward to it.
Migalouch chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Such a travesty this hasn't been finished. An absolutely breath taking story!
ultra dragon chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
you do inderstand that we are talking about THE BATMAN right? the guy is way to smart and parnoied to fall for something like this? logicaly he probably has the means to defeate them in seconed flat...
Migalouch chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
Loved it absolutely loevd it please finish it PLEASE!
AllThatGlistens chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
That was really great, though obviously you didn't finish it, I still really like the part that's here. Very, in character and interesting. That prologue still has me wondering...
alittlesummerwine chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
Another great one! Is this the end?
Storm chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
It seems you abandoned this wonderful story. Disappointing! Id love to read more.

[ ]s,

Storm.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
Sigh. This is about the best BM/WW story I have ever read. It's so beautiful. I eagerly await the next wonderful chapter. Update as soon as you can!
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
Sigh. Another absolutely beautiful chapter. I love this.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
Yes, another excellent, breathtaking chapter. Lovely.