Reviews for Soul Tamers 01:The truth is unreal
Cynthia chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
OMG ur guy's story is da bomb! LOL I LOVE ur story! Every single part of it
theladyknight chapter 20 . 6/8/2005
So a teaser, huh? That's clever. I liked how Sora and Matt were from the future and the hints you left. Did Reese get pregnant in normal time (aka last chapter) or am I just guessing too early?

Well, it sounds like there's a lot more coming up. Hopefully everything gets taken care of...the computer issue with Joey and the schoolwork with Ari...you're still in school? I'm sorry...lol! Update soon!
theladyknight chapter 19 . 5/12/2005
Aw...I can't believe they didn't let Matt in. That's so bad. Who hacked into his mind? What happened with that? And what's going to happen? Jeez, I'm just full of questions today.

Good chapter, but you'll need to take the song lyrics out of it. is cracking down on people who have them in there. I had to change an entire fic (that took so long) cuz I didn't want it deleted and I don't want to see this deleted either. Update again soon!
goldenraven chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
cool
theladyknight chapter 18 . 4/29/2005
Bend It Like Beckham: fantastic movie.

Pirates of the Carribbean: I *heart* that movie so much!

lol! Good chapter. I loved the dance off thing and then Sora and Chris getting into the argument and stuff.

Prom was fun. A long long night, but really fun. Thanks for asking. Well, update again soon!
theladyknight chapter 17 . 4/16/2005
“I feel like a girl,” Sora grumbled and the others laughed.

“Cause you ARE a girl,” Reese giggled and applied some clear lip gloss on Sora’s lips.

Ha! That's what prom's going to be like for me next Saturday. Good chapter; the date cute. I loved how they were always arguing about the music or agreeing to it. But I thought there was too much BSB and N'Sync *shudders* but the Usher was just fine the way it was! Lol!

I wonder what you've got planned for next chapter. It's looking good. Update again soon.
Emily Raven chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Neat. great fic.
theladyknight chapter 16 . 4/2/2005
T.K. is my hero! Lol! Ha! I love what he did. That was hilarious, seriously. The cat thing was so funny but Matt and Sora are together! Wow, I really need to get some sleep.

I'm glad Chris ended up getting in. That's always a good thing. And of course all the fluff, fluff, fluff, violence, violence, violence, fluff...you get the picture. Next chapter sounds great! This was by far my favorite chapter! Lol! Hope Joey gets well soon and update soon!
windedlove chapter 15 . 3/9/2005
*adds to favs* I'm so sorry for not reviewing before, but this is an awesome story! :D I really enjoy it and I think you all should update ASAP! :D...of course ya know, there is always the fact that ya'll could have a life but...lol I LOVE THIS FIC! please please please update soon!

P.S. Linkin Park kicks ass!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »