Reviews for Soul Tamers 01:The truth is unreal
theladyknight chapter 8 . 11/20/2004
Good chapter...a good deal of my questions have been answered but I still have a few more. N by any chance can u get me the address of the web site u found the Japanese terms/translations on cuz that would prbly come in useful for my fics. Well, good job. Update soon!
theladyknight chapter 6 . 11/20/2004
well, that explained a few things...

loved taichi's comment...don't flirt in front of me till I'm done eating...lol!
theladyknight chapter 4 . 11/20/2004
I was a lil surprised at the way you have Matt n Sora acting. I've never been a Jun fan but I've never read such...*searches for word* imaginative Jun-bashing before.

As for the chapter, that was interesting. I'm learning more as I read on, which I'm off to do more of right now. Good job.
theladyknight chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
This sounds interesting so far...I'm a little confused with some of the things going on but I have a feeling I'll get my questions answered in the next few chapters! Good job!
crazyamzy chapter 8 . 11/20/2004
hey im back! love this chapter, especially sora's story. so sad... update soon!
Ms. Unknown chapter 7 . 11/17/2004
cliffhanger.. darn..
crazyamzy chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
hey! I'm surprised this didn't get a lot of reviews because it was quite good. ur a good writer. I generally dont like jun bashings but that gave me a good laugh. now for the negative comment. oh boy, dont hate me...u should work on ur sentence structure, it's a pain to read a story like a list. hmm.. *trying to be more picky* nah thats it, update!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6