Reviews for Final Count
Amirexia chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Sounds like Jack to Will... "wait for the opportune time..." lol! Cool, nice job. :)
Obscurite-Asile chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I liked this. I can see this happenning for one and the execution was great.
kiku65 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Gimli and Legolas. Dumber and Dumberer of LOTR XD
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
That was great! I wondered if anyone else had actually counted those arrows and kills. *grin*

Thanks for sharing!

NiRi
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
*giggle 90*
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Again you beat the movies. They didn't put in the counting game until the third movie!
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Ok, I am reading thru your stories, I love this one, especially with the one that was still twitching! nIce sense of humor.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
lol
washow chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
What a wonderful story. You did an incredible job at creating a scene which would have fit in perfectly with the books.
Wawoot chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Hehe... That is a great explanation & additional insight into that scene... Very fun! :)
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Very good story are you planing on writeing another chapter or so on this or do you have some more stories like this on the way? Please let me know!
Rhys chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
After the extended version of RoTK comes out (hopefully showing the final tally of Pelannor) you should do a second chapter with that...heh...this was a great fic. I was highly amused. My roomate now thinks I'm nuts-but wait, that isn't your fault, she already knew that...okay, now that you're absolved of blame, I'll be impressed again. Very succinct and very funny. Good job all around.
l a y d e e chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
...that was cute! good job!
MornieGalad chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Haha Legolas. If I were him I would've shot Gimli instead of the Uruk-Hai.
Deana chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
LOL that was so cute! Loved it! ;)