Reviews for Thumbelina II: Beyond the Vale
SweetSalty chapter 10 . 3/21
Okay, I don't know if this account is still active or not...but i had to tell you that i finally got around to reading this. I think i favourited it in 2007 when it was unfinished and then...forgot about it. A literal decade later I'm going through my old profile and find some really embarrassing fics...and this. So i downloaded it and read it today. Holy. SHIT. i can't even remember what i was expecting, because this blew me out of the water. Will-o-wisps! Unseelie! Nixies! Talking bats! Redemption arc for the toad! CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! I loved it all. I'm actually a little disappointed it wasn't longer. But it drew me in and got me invested in the story. The Unseelie fae they encountered sounded like something straight out of a Guillermo del Toro film in all the best ways, wonderfully creepy. And i never thought I'd end up rooting for Grundel. The amount of change Thumbelina and Cornelius went through over the course of this astounded me. It was so refreshing to see them growing past being one dimensional. Seriously though, kudos. I never would have guessed this was hiding in the dusty archives of this site.
bluebellwoods chapter 10 . 6/27/2016
Thumbelina was one of my favourite films as a child, so I adore this! It's written so well, and very funny too! The characters are excellent, I especially love Grundel in this story. You are very talented!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I just want to say that I very much so enjoyed this series that you have written. As a child, Thumbalina was my favorite movie, and after rediscovering it recently and then stumbling upon your sequel I have fallen in love with it all over again. It is too bad it didn't get a sequel, but your story helped to give me closure!

Thank you for sharing.
samus18 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I'm so glad I found this, and not a little surprised. "Thumbelina" doesn't seem to get much attention, but this is incredibly well-written, not to mention more than a paragraph long (seems to be an epidemic.) The plot is interesting, and everyone is IC. I can't wait to read on. :)
Tiffani Schrader chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Please get a movie!
Tiffani Schrader chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Why is there not a second movie yet! Get it out! I must watch and add to my collection.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is good! I could see an alternate version in which, instead of an argument, maybe flying lessons? I mean, she just knows how to hover but not actually fly? Or maybe you could do a one-shot or something, because you, my friend are an excellent writer with plenty of creativity!
Anony mouse101 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Awesome! Loved it!
clara chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
wow! Love that story! Will never get old
nora chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
good but... Anyways? She's a fairy princess! Anyway! Not anyways
clara chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Nearly as good as the first thumbelina... So far
clara chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I love it! Want to know what happens next
sydney chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Is the baby a boy or a girl?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
This was lovely, thank you.
Jyoti chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Wow this is great! And the epilogue is rrly good. Great job! Can't wait to read more!