Reviews for Thumbelina II: Beyond the Vale
bluebellwoods chapter 10 . 6/27
Thumbelina was one of my favourite films as a child, so I adore this! It's written so well, and very funny too! The characters are excellent, I especially love Grundel in this story. You are very talented!
I just want to say that I very much so enjoyed this series that you have written. As a child, Thumbalina was my favorite movie, and after rediscovering it recently and then stumbling upon your sequel I have fallen in love with it all over again. It is too bad it didn't get a sequel, but your story helped to give me closure!

Thank you for sharing.
samus18 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I'm so glad I found this, and not a little surprised. "Thumbelina" doesn't seem to get much attention, but this is incredibly well-written, not to mention more than a paragraph long (seems to be an epidemic.) The plot is interesting, and everyone is IC. I can't wait to read on. :)
Tiffani Schrader chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Please get a movie!
Tiffani Schrader chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Why is there not a second movie yet! Get it out! I must watch and add to my collection.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is good! I could see an alternate version in which, instead of an argument, maybe flying lessons? I mean, she just knows how to hover but not actually fly? Or maybe you could do a one-shot or something, because you, my friend are an excellent writer with plenty of creativity!
Anony mouse101 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Awesome! Loved it!
clara chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
wow! Love that story! Will never get old
nora chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
good but... Anyways? She's a fairy princess! Anyway! Not anyways
clara chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Nearly as good as the first thumbelina... So far
clara chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I love it! Want to know what happens next
sydney chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Is the baby a boy or a girl?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
This was lovely, thank you.
Jyoti chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Wow this is great! And the epilogue is rrly good. Great job! Can't wait to read more!
Jyoti chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS! This is amazing! Every part of the story kept me wondering and guessing. When the Unseelie's were introduced omg! I was just like, "WHOA! Craziness!" And when Thumbelina figured out how to overcome them I was just like, "GO THUMBELINA!"