Reviews for Lost in My Mind
Bharathi chapter 49 . 5/1/2008
I think this story (Lost in my mind)is simply superb . I think you should complete it .
TheRealSnowWhite chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
erm you say say hi so hi! ]

i likey it so far...and whos to say people dont talk like that in middle earth? i would lol ")
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 16 . 6/28/2007
Alright time for me to review again. Story is still good, i'm trying to figure out who exactly this new women (she was human wasn't she?) anyways, she's gonna cause trouble... the way you have described everyone i'm guessin Legolas and his buddies are kinda young, maybe 10-12ish in our years, but I could be wrong... hmm even though this story is completed i'm still gonna tell you my fav character Legolas. Ya have to love him no matter what his character is portraying (sp?)... I love the hawk, err Falcon sorry. She and Legolas remind me of Tristin and His hawk from King Arthur... Since i've just started reading the LOTR Trilogy (yes i know i'm 20 and still haven't read the books, you and eveyone else have the right to throw stuff at me), I like reading about what everyones childhood, could, or was like in the books through fanfiction...anyways sorry about the long and kinda point less review. Keep up the good work!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
Ok so I know I didn't review for each chapter before this one like I had planned, but you see I got caught up in the story that I didn't want to stop and review. Then I saw that I was on chapter 14 and thought I should review now. SO I do like this story so far, just woundering how old is Legolas and his friends supposed to be? I do also remember you saying that some of the things you were going to have the elves say may not exactly be what Tolkein would have had them say, but maybe you could have said something that would have fit the time period (I kinda like to compare it to the middle ages), but hey thats why we have Fanfiction right? So go for whatever you think works best :)... Well keep up the good work.

-FFAMasquerade2005
titvan chapter 49 . 11/11/2006
Wow ! That was great ! I really loved it. I can't wait for the sequel to come up. Well, the end is quite sad but the plot was really really really really (three hours later) good. You do have a gift. Congrats, mylady !(bows to the waist)
Jousting Elf with a Sabre chapter 49 . 10/4/2006
LOL! THe poking in the side thing is very much me. Ooh...I get to go to Mt. Kilimanjaro? Sweet...

Am I going to be in the next one? :D LOL

-Jousting Elf with a Sabre
pvyrebaal chapter 49 . 10/4/2006
Wow, I can't believe that I didn't catch that... I totally forgot that she even had a brother, lmao! Ooh, now I can't wait for the sequel... You'd better hurry up!
pvyrebaal chapter 48 . 9/24/2006
I can't believe it took me this long to check my e-mail! The part for me, was it when Espenshade kissed Legolas? If it wasn't, that part still made me smile. I'm so sorry that I took so long to review, I feel terrible. Also, I think that you should find someone else to edit your school project, as my computer is causing me great difficulty right now. I haven't even been able to open your story and begin to read it, let alone edit anything. But I really loved this chapter, you closed everything off very nicely. Very light-hearted and fun, I really enjoyed it. I promise to read the epilogue faster!
ShopGirl1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Awesome start!

ShopGirl1
Jousting Elf with a Sabre chapter 48 . 9/12/2006
To your story: Great, great, great job. (I loved the smile Nouri gave Iaur)

To what you said about Steve Irwin: Amen.

All in all great job. :D Update soon, and there has to be something about Iaur in it *threatens with a spongey brick*

Just kidding

-Jousting Elf with a Sabre
Cadence-of-Silence chapter 48 . 9/12/2006
Once again, a job well done. This is another excellent chapter and I'm glad to have found your story.

I agree with you. Steve Irwin shouldn't be talked about badly because he really did a lot to help people. I'm not a frequent watcher of his show, but I remember watching it often when I was little.

As always, can't wait for the next chapter.

Chris
pvyrebaal chapter 47 . 8/17/2006
Hey! I'm so glad that all of the loose ends are finally getting tied up! Just one small comment, and it might just be because I read too fast and sometimes confuse myself, but in a few places your speech and text gets a little muddled. A few times I found myself having to reread paragraphs to figure out who was saying what and who was where. Maybe it's just because there are so many characters (I prefer fewer myself). But other than that it was another great chapter, and I can't wait to see what's waiting for them in Mirkwood. Keep it up!
Jousting Elf with a Sabre chapter 47 . 8/16/2006
I already read it, Manny. Oh, by the way, I'm home now. YAY! IAUR SPEAKS! AND TAMRIKOS HAS SOMEBODY TO LOVE! (Isn't that a song sung by Anne Hathaway?)Great chapter. I enjoyed immensley (sp?)

Please update soon,

Jousting Elf with a Sabre
Cadence-of-Silence chapter 47 . 8/16/2006
i just can't get over how much i love this story. most times when my other stories are updated i go and read them whenever i have free time. but when i see that this one is updated i drop everything i'm doing just to read it. i'm sad that the story will be over soon, but i'm definately looking foward to the sequel.

i hope you'll be able to balance finishing this as well as writing the incentive and project for school. good luck!

chris
Hollefine chapter 47 . 8/16/2006
'ello Manny! It is I, Ty, come to review! (I know the sn's different, but just check my profile, I'll have an explaination up soon.) This is so good! I can't wait for the end, but, at the same time, I don't want it to!

I want it to go on and on and on and on and on an-

Creep: Please, just shut up.

Okay. *clamps mouth shut*

Creep: Oh, and Ty just wants to say, she can't wait to read the incentive!