Reviews for Kagome's Protector
mabecky13 chapter 19 . 3/7
Update please
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 1/20
Sesshomaru's true form Kagome has Seen before. Or is he hidding in a smaller form and Hideing his markings and moon on his forehead. His true form is HUGE.
MoonliteNightmare chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Please update you haven't updated since 2009! This is such a great story and the plot is really good. If you need ideas I notice that following your steps backwards usually help so if you need ideas try watching the anime again or reading the manga again if you done either...if you haven't watch or read it anyway! You can also try re-reading this story "Kagome's Protector" and try to get ideas from it. If you still need more inspiration you could always ask some people for ideas I'm sure they might have some and you could even ask someone online or reality. Point is PLEASE UPDATE!
christonni chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
oooooooohhhh! sesshy-kun is gettin' fresh with kaggie-chan and butt-ass naked too!? man what i would give to be her right now.
journee chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
i think this chapter was really good, but i think you should shorten the part when sesshomaru is explaining to jaken
new-Necro03 chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
Please update this story! PLEASE!
Random reader chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Personally I think any other would have been shocked having a sword come that close to their 'jewels' xD
chibi-Clar chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
Ooooooh! Seshy is in modern time Japan!
I wonder if he can smell any youkai?!
What will happen?
Sesshy and the parents?
Sesshy and kagomes friends?
What will happen?!
Seshy meet hojo?! LOL!
Update can't wait!
fallen angel 1990 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Great first chapter!
dxlmao chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
*sobbing uncontrollably* WHY?! You made Koga DIE! What is wrong with you?! I mean he is annoying when he goes all " she's my woman!" Shit but still! Naraku you bitch!
LEA chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
Love the story, needs some grammor work, but still good. Can't wait to read more.
anime pirate 13 chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
plz plz please update i need 2 know what happens
Guest chapter 19 . 7/5/2012
update update UPDATE I NEED 2 KNOW PLZ PLZ PLZ THIS IS LIFE THREATENING I TELL U LIFE THREATENING(did i even spell that right?watev)
its so good plz update
narcissaromanov1918 chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
omfg thank you for the lovely seshhy mind falshes your the best
InuFan21497 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Please continue this story soon! I can't wait to read the rest of it!