Reviews for Touch The Sun
Krimzonrayne chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
Oh man, that was beautiful
brebre99 chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
Adorable
Naruzomaki chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
So I started reading this story on your website at chapter 7. This was an absolutely amazing story! Probably the best one I have read on fanfiction so far! I love how you had all the characters stay so close to the way they were written in the tv show but how you gave them all your own little twist. So romantic and clever and funny! Perfect amount of conflict and smut. Thank you for the fantastic story! Keep doing your thang!
Yuri-hime chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
I would love to read the NC-17 version of this chap pls
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
The head full of giant turkeys line cracked me up XD

*sighs in blissful happiness at how awesome this story is*

This fic is how things shoulda really played out way back when in the tv series
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
I'm loving this story so much~ .
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Great start to this story~ 3
finaldragon13 chapter 14 . 10/26/2011
wait... so willow KNEW B and Faith where dating yet set her up with Riley anyway? ... and has the balls to tell Faith to "fix it"?

...wow, just wow.
MadDelight chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
your take on their relationship is so awesome. and i love faith's point of view. and i get to be your 100th review. hurray. even on my old fics, when people hit a review "milestone" it makes me happy. even if for me the fandom is long dead or far from my mind.

i really loved this line.

""""I'd be much better if I didn't feel like there was a disco in my head." She answered with a smile, but it quickly faded into a pain-filled frown. "Hold me?""""
MadDelight chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
this is really good and i know u wrote it forever ago, but i just wanted you to know that someone is still enjoying it.
the.medulla chapter 16 . 3/17/2011
Nice story. Thank you for sharing.
Rain Addict CM chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
nicely done, i commented on this story on your website and here, but like i said, i liked your story a lot even if it did almost make me tear up a little.
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
um... i want the nc-17 version! point me in the right direction please!
ev80 chapter 16 . 10/3/2009
Wow, I really liked this story! ...as evinced by the far-too-late night review, lol. It was very well-written and structured. I was drawn along from beginning to end, so the angst was well spread :P

I will say that I don't think Faith should have forgiven Buffy for that 'dirty secret' syndrome that readily. Maybe I'm just more bitter and cold than Faith, lol, but the fact that Buffy got hurt shouldn't have changed the fact that Faith should still have insisted that B take the initiative to make some reparations beyond her friends putting the work in for her. That 'dirty secret' syndrome is all too common before people come out, but it's still a foul thing to do to someone...oh well lol.

Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Jackaddict28 chapter 16 . 8/18/2009
"Good morning, Buffy. Mysterious lump under my daughter’s shirt. Nice to see you’re back"

I nearly wet myself with the mental image that gave me. Brilliant! I loved this story and this chapter was the best.