Reviews for Dormant X
Rose Verdict chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Geee, DORMANT INDEED. PLEASE UPDATE! Sorry. One of my HUGEST pet peeves is when absolutely AWESOME authors (that's you) leave completely EPIC stories (that's Dormant X) alone for years, I mean, you haven't been updating since 2007! And that's not even this fanfic of COOLNESS! So I reiterate: PLEASE UPDATE!
forbidden chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Epic continue
Tortured Artist chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
It's been a long time since I read a story from you. The mystery element of the story (although not as gripping as some of your other stories) but I do expect a clever turn out.
ravengal chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Whoa... so cool... I've got the video of that movie and I love it! I'd really like to know how this has managed to happen to Mojo again! (Curse that Help-the-Town-and-Make-it-a-Better-Place Machine!) _
rtyuiojhg777cvbnmsswer chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Right on, Parsec! Another quality fic on the way, I see!

I've got to agree with Hairy Gregory and Ud the Imp. Mojo was just the first in a long line of people to be imbued with the Chemical X. And now that the Antidote isn't working anymore... Jeepers. Can't wait to see what happens! *bites nails anxiously*
chrissy chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
looking good keep going what.s going to happen next?
Dooly chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Great beginning, as always - Please don't forget Galactic Unity 2, though!

I don't know if I agree with the other reviewers, that the Dick Hardly Puffs and other dead villains will come back, though, just because Mojo's dose of Chemical X is reactivated. Anyway, I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
jenn chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
oh yeah righteous i,m clearly psyched to see another ppg fic from the da man after so long i just hope bubbles does not go through the same horror she went through in {immortality syndrome}
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Whoa...I can see what's happened (that's as clear as the nose on Mojo Jojo's face!), but why?

Also, as pointed out by Ud the Imp, this means that the girls should also expect another visit from the RRB, the knock-off Powerpuffs, Professor Dick Hardley, and maybe even a surprise return of the superpowers that were given to the kids at Pokey Oaks Kindergarten...

And if there's some sort of time-bomb side-effects going on, then what will the Chemical X in the girls themselves do to them? O_O Please continue - and good to see another story from you after so long! :D
Ud the Imp chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Me: Oh crap. This is definately just the beginning...

Ud: I be already imaginin' wut udda freaks be comin' outta da wood work from dis. Da dings dat be comin' ta mind are Prof. Dick 'n' dose falsey Powerpuffs, not ta mention da Rowdyruffs.

Me: This may just be a strech, but I think the girls will be the ones most dractically changed by this if I'm thinking correctly the direction that this will turn...

Ud: Update soon!
Agent S7 chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Excellent, Mr. Hadley. Anything that will keep you unaware that you are the One...

(Turns from Agent Mike to Secret7 again)

What the Hell was that? Oh well! Good job, I'm a huge fan of your stories!
Cursor chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
As usual Parsec you give a great story, but what about Galactic unity 2? I really would like to know what happens to the grils and Silver. But anyway about this story highly original as always, Mojo having become some sort of titan. I mean he was a type with a strong brain but feeble body. As for the girls, it seems they are in a heap of troubles. Please update soon!