Reviews for When Friendship Grows
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Just found this story and I loved it. Delightful melding of the two movies and and lovely hapy ending. Well don
mapetite16 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That brought tears of joy to my eyes. Wonderful!
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Damn! That was god!
JamSack chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Aw *loves this story* :D
The Marauders3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Well it was absolutely marvelous! Even if it wasn't Charlotte/Pierre. Oh well, it was still awesome, you write these so well, I am so very much in awe of your superior talents and way with words. Off to go read more!
Monker chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
My, my, my RevSue...once again...I am aw-struck at yet another one of your stories!

So wonderful! I enjoyed every minute of it. You pulled MANY emotions from me with this one.

happieness, joy, chills up my spine, worry, laughter, saddness, warmth...the entier thing was outstanding. You can be sure to find this among my favorites.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
*Wipes away a tear* Thank you, it's beautiful. You're a brilliant writer.

xxStellaxx
Viki chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
This was a joy to read. The dialogue was flawlessly in-character. The story and feeling and thoughts all fitted perfectly with the plot.

I simply can't overstate how much I liked this. I'm surprised it hasn't recieved more reviews so far!
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
What a terrific addition to the movies! I love how you 'bridged' the missing time between films

and Clarisse'& Joseph's developing relationship was beautiful. Nicely done!
soft lite chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
You've written a beautiful, beautiful story! I love the details about Joseph's plan and Clarisse's feelings!
Rebecca chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Hey, its me Rebecca again! Once again, a job well done! Very nice. This story really filled in the gaps between the two movies. Words really can't explain how good it was!
Rikki8879 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
It's so cute. Is there any more to come? That would be great!
Melchy chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I'm so glad you put this story here! It just captures Joe and Clarrise so well. I love it!
Kayjaylc chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Aw!

This is such a cute story. I love how you took the different settings/scenes from the movies and filled them with Calrisse and Joe's thoughts.

Well done!

Please write more C/J stories soon. I love your characterizations...

Hugs,

Kayjay
kristin chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
This was a great story and all fit together so well! Thanks for sharing.