Reviews for The Sinner
Cindy M 19 chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
I love the end, is so funny XD I kind of like Ori, he looks cool...
Sinner101 chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
Why you no update? Pweas update.
Amara chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Pweas? Update? For me? For your fans? For the characters that are patiently waiting for you to hurry it up?
ShimmerfurluvsSesshomaru chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
UPDATE! u rock!
sergy chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Nice fic, thank you very much.

Just wanna ask if you really think that some person' cellphone would work 300km in the open sea? Unless his last name isn't Bond. ;)

This question along with "What will happen in the not yet published chapters?" are the only stains on shining sun of your fics.
Tigra22 chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
So what happens next?
Regina lunaris chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
Great story I really love it so far and I hope you continue! Good Luck! Till Next Time...
LadyClauditoria chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
Brilliant! :D Please update soon, I really love this story! I worship the ground you walk on.
Sioxpopaol.com chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
man i love you stories. Character development is going well. I love how you are able to portray the characters so that they have an original feel but at the same time they are unique :D keep up the good work. i look forward to reading more :D
Free2Smile chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
This is one of the most original stories that i have read. Trully captivating plot . I noticed it has been a while,but maybe when you can spare some time to continue it, otherwise it will be a shame to let it unfinished.
Free2Smile chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Another amazing chapter!
Free2Smile chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
I really love the story so far.
Trisana Tenebrae chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
I love this story and I hope you can update it soon since its really different.

((and if you can't tell I am reading ALL of your stories!))
Oracle1208hotmail.com chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I really like it so far. The characters keep your attention and make you want to know what comes next. I've only gotten to chapter three though due to the fact that I realized it wasn't finish. I understand that alot of people get tired of writing fanfiction and just end up stopping, but if you ever think of writing more of this, just know there is a reader that will be very happy to read it. Thanks for writing what you did.
cutebutpsychogirl chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
i hope you continue to update this story. it is an awesome story and very different from the rest which is why i like is so much. :)