Reviews for What Did He Do?
kisshuismylife chapter 1 . 3/17
Now THAT was funny!
ChuGaEun chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
haha. so silly. lol
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
funny as! -
Lymairoz chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
You must be the only person in the whole Inuyasha fandom that makes 1 humor oneshot and gets almost three hundred reviews. What I mean is, You Are AWESOME. I love this, really it is fun. I don't know what are you thinking you're going to do with your life, but if something you should be a writer. And you have All my support, Really.

And maybe you'll never read this review, because when you wrote this you were… what? 17 years old? And now you possibly are 24 I don't know, but I want you to know that I really admire you and your work.

I've read "Bottled Genius" -I don't know if that's my favorite u.u?- and "The price of freedom" and "Soul exchange" and "Life exchange" mm "28 days" and "Nightshade Tea" - oh, and, of course, I've read the great "Dead Famous" more than 10800 reviews. Wow. That thing really made me cry and the end, but I just cried because it was your first fic that I've read, so I didn't know that you enjoyed so much killing Inuyasha, or even killing Kagome as in 28 days and make us suffer and Then you twist our little brains finding out a way to fix everything, just like in bottled genius, "Ask and you shall receive." girl, you shot me Right in the Head with that one. I was like "She must figure out a way, I know she can do it, please! *read,read,read* This can't end like this, *read read, cries, read sniff-OH!* and BOOM! And I just cried in bottled genius, because it was your second fic and I didn't know yet what I explained before.

However, you're Awesome, and you'll Always be awesome.

That's what sometimes makes me wonder: "Why on earth did you change your penname? Maybe you were hiding from someone…? Or it was just because you were bored of being the 'great Rozefire' and now you wanted to be the 'great Torenza'… and Do you think you will update 'Zero G' someday? Will you change your penname in fictionpress aswell? Am I sounding or writing like a stalker? -Cause I'm not a stalker (!)- Is there any grammar mistake in this review? How many grammar mistakes did I make this time writing this? That's another story since I don't speak english…

But I would love it if you answer me, whenever you want. Just do it. One day when you're tired, and you wanna talk about life PM me. My penname is Lymairoz. Just Lymairoz.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
funny!
StormCloudsOfAsh chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
O MY GOD! THATS what he was chasing her for? HA! I never woulda guessed :) Wait... I don't know that trick! SOMEONE TELL ME!
Sarana Ishtar chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
*facepalms* I totally did NOT see that coming...
Lazzefire chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I love this one shot. Perfect, just as everything written by Rozefire!
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Im 222! YaY! I just love how they act like adolecents in this. They're so funny!
i-am-me1318 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
so funny but what the heck i thout he was going to ask her to marry him?
Reina Quentin chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
... I laughed the whole time... But I didn't get the ending for like two minutes. Agh!
InuKagomeForever chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
very cute oneshot :) I definitely wasn't expecting all that chasing and yelling to be just about a majic trick. It was short and sweet :D
Calista-Cousland chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
O.o

I have to admit, I was thinking it was something more...dirty.

Ugh, shake it off, Calista!

Anyways, I love how throughout the entire story, the readers will be wondering, "What in the hell did Inuyasha do this time?"

I love it!

Oh, and congrats for over 200 reviews for a oneshot! Impressive!

Signed,

Calista-Cousland
fractalbright chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
LMFAO! LOVE IT!
Free2Smile chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This story just made my day , as the rest that you wrote of course . I really enjoyed it.