Reviews for Nightmare Moon
von Rhettenstien chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
hm pretty good keep it going
von Rhettenstien chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
sweet story
Raven A. Star chapter 5 . 10/31/2004
Awesome chappy! Now update quick!

Also, I was so tempted to say "Awesome episode". XD It seemed so much like an episode. '
Nethrion chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
*shiver* Creepy...but me likes. So sad how they died...and whew! Robin escaped just in time. Don't wanna think about what might of hapened otherwise. I also hope the police don't blame him for the doctor's murder. :(
Raven A. Star chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
_ I always give out positive responses (reviews) because I see no real reason to flame or criticize. :) This story is quite enjoyable, and the reference to the new show "Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi" was classic. _

I loved it! This suspense has got me going (or could it be because I've been watching "Scariest Places On Earth" all evening...) Either way, that was awesome! Keep going and great work, both of you! _
fan chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
Starfire sneezed on dust, i was wondering if it was the dust that made starfire live her nightmare.
Raven A. Star chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
DUN DUN DUN! The plot thickens even more! _ Please continue! XD
Lady Misao chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
great job, Pixy! I loved it :D your details are really good, its nice to see another amazing author~ keep up the good work with xt!
Raven A. Star chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
Great work! You're lucky I'm a patient person. XD Please continue!
Lady Misao chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
:3 wahh, cool! I think Nightmare Moon is my favorite out of your fanfics right now...I cant wait for Pixy's chapter! :3...*adds story to favorites* keep it up! _
Nethrion chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Ermm..neatso, i guess. The plot is moving pretty slowly so far,though. but what am i saying? it's only the 1st chappie. can't wait 2 rea dthe next chappie.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Hrm...interesting idea and I like the new characters you're introducing. I can't wait to see how your co-author does on her chapter.
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Holy crap, looking forward to reading more. O_O