Reviews for And You Are
oOo-Kaede Higuchi-oOo chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
L0Lz Sesshe's hair *is* pretty. *huggles sesshy plushie* update soon!
Moon Shadow Demon chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
hey it is good. It could use more detail and to be slowed down a bit. Important fact! Inuyasha doesn't go full demon unless he has a major injury. You have it were he just goes demon as so a he losses the sword. Have Sesshomaru attack him first and him get a injury. It slows down the story and just makes it better. Until next time

Moon Shadow Demon
SesshomaruLover chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
please update, Raven is half demon, and could you possibly do a sesshyrae pairing? just thought i'd ask.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
You do realise that raven is a half demon?
Xerxes93 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
yay good fic!
cyberdog chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
Good crossover I hope you update soon
kurishii chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
um... her name is kikyo not keiko... any ways good story.
Reina's In Love chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
It's not Keiko, it's Kikyo and Raven's not half-ogre, she half-demon. Just pointing it out. Anyway, great story, keep up the good work! By the way, do you mind telling me the pairings in this fanfic? Email or whatever...
KC Whitestar chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Raven: I'm half demon not half ogre!

KC: CHILL OUT!

Raven: hmph

KC: heheheh Great work! Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Syr-youkai chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
COOL! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Nice one dudes ;) Love it, keep it up!

One little teenie-tiny thing though that I've just thought about...(I can't remember if you explained about it in the earlier chapters or not, its been a while since I read them lol) but can't Inuyasha break barriers now? You know when he uses that barrier breaking technique and Testsiaga goes red? (sorry if I'm spoiling anything folks) Just wondering, coz then he could've always broken through to barrier?

Anyways, COOL chapter! As I said, keep it going! :D
ty-maica chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
FINALLY! FINALLY, FINALLY, *cough*, FINALLY! Don't worry, I won't send hate mail, but I do have to wonder, when will you update next time? If I have to wait, I should AT LEAST know for how long. Anyway, good story, slow writer, hurry up and keep writing.
RenegadeMustang chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
*holds up bullhorn* RAVEN AND SESSHY TOGETHER 4-EVER!
Tywell chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
This is a really good crossover. Acualy it is beoned good so UPDATE
The Dark Hanyou chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
I like this story, but Sesshomaru really isn't evil, well not completly. He wouldn't kill people just because they were there, he is way too pacifistic. Well please update.
Yue-neko chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
I'd ask but i don'tthink i want to know...good story though.