Reviews for Airplane!
saraimancer7 chapter 17 . 10/12/2015
Love the story! I think you should just keep expanding on what you have!

Keep updating please!

HowlingGinsy chapter 17 . 6/4/2015
loved it! you're amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
peanut-butter-mouse chapter 17 . 3/15/2015
Awwwww . so cute. I loved it :D
SEXBOMB2707 chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
YayPercabeth123 chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
:D omg so good keep on writing
QuickSilver1801 chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Well, I vaguely remember reading in the third book that Remus's middle name is John...
iruleoverboyz chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Don't feel bad its a good story so far!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
Ohhhh was the sirius with brown hair and blue eyes part of the confundus charm? My apologies then, for not even /thinking/ that he might have been disguised!

I am in love
The concept of a band, a giant confunus charm, everything is so original. I love how sirius® are friends, and i love the ending
Amazing job!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
This story so far is amazing. I lobe hkw flustered Lily is, and how The Marauders are a band and how Liky was sitting next to James on the plane.

Just...brown hair and blue eyes for sirius? Umm why? He has black hair and gray eyes?
Sweets5236 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I really love this type of Lily/James story :), you did a brilliant job
noideagirl chapter 17 . 12/6/2011
wow. Just... wow. This is an absolutely brilliant story!

I loved it, the descriptions were awesome, the conversations fantastic, the fluff was amazingly fluffy.

All round winner D
Music chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
I must say, your story has made me incredibly happy. Thank you!
theBlackRider chapter 17 . 1/31/2011
You don't really like the ending? That's no prob, I'll like it enough for both of us :D

I discovered your story actually on a german page where it was translated by etuaip and i reaaally really wanted to keep on reading but she hadn't updated so i just searched for the original version and i must say ... Woooooooooooooow O.O *.* Awesome :)

First: It's a brilliant idea and

second: a marvelous realization :)

Lily is just so sweet when she's so caught up in her fan-being and it is just funny how many things happen to her on the plane (to be honest, she could be me at that point :D just that there is no James sitting next to me :( :D )

The band is as well veery nice and funny and cool and whatever else there is :D i'm sure they're a fantastic bunch of friends :)

Suck Malfoy, he's an idiot and it's rather sad that he got away with his acting but that's very realistic, i fear ...

Petunia is just.. well. Petunia :D perfect realization

And the ending is just veeeeeeery sweet. I like when Lily is "smoothing down the front of his coat"... that just burned a picture into my mind and i fear, i'm stuck with it for the next few days or weeks, hopefuly inspiring me to something :D

I really like the ending, on the one side, it's almost hollywood-like but still so funny with trying to find Lily and talking about the coffee and having lunch

and i could imagine Petunia fainting when she realizes who is sitting in her living room :D

anyway.. i guess, i said all there is to say and even if it is quite late, i guess, i'll sit down for some time and try to write a nice, romaaaantic Lily/James fanfiction :)

won't be as brilliant as yours but i'm just in th mood for it

so thanks for this wonderful piece of art :D

it was wonderful to read

and, to be honest, i've been following the translation of your story for quite some time but there was a time where it took very very long to upload something, so i forgot about it but i'm happy that there are new chapters and that i've read the original :)

THANKS SOOO MUCH, once again (just can't stop :D )
zissy chapter 17 . 1/11/2011
actually i don't like it. i wonder why .. the ending is kinda abrupt... dunno :(

sry, hope to read the sequel soon