Reviews for Emerald Eyed Goddess
EscaPhan225 chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
ahh update and finish this plz!
Xelena chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
meh! where's the rest of it? i wanna read more
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Hey I just found something, a copy of your original story that I had printed out, so that I could read it later cause I didn't have the internet or a computer at home. I'll have to retype it, cause now I have a computer. I'll try and do that during Christmas break. I'll let you know when I have it done.

If you want to get ahold of me try my other e-mail and just to warn you I can't check my e-mail often, agian no internet at home, so if you do it may be while befor I get your message.
tfarcnogard chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
I know I've already left a reviw of this nature, but really, has this fic been discontinued? If you've forgotten how it was originally, I have the story saved, if you'd like it. I save all the really good stories I read on word documents so I can still read them if they get taken off for some reason. If you need it, just e-mail me. This is such a good premise, can't you bring it up ay least to the point you had it last time? I'm always checking, this is my favorite story in this catagory! Please continue?
tfarcnogard chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
hey, are you ever gonna update? this is my favorite fic in this catagory, yet it has been reduced to a mere three chapters! what happened? if it was so much longer before, why is it taking so long to update?
CM chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
Are you going to update? I read this story before you started the revision and I couldn't wait for that to update and then BAM! it's a wholly newly started(but still revised greatly and excellently) story! ...Yeah, sufficve to say I miss the whole interaction between the slayers and our little tomboy- SO UPDATE!
Anthius chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
I love your longer chapters, better descriptions,and the big cut down on cussing you used to have but you take forever to update!
chris chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
Tjis is really good. I know that it is May 22,2005, but please write the rest of the chapters that were going to come. Thank you very much.
lifes' angle chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
this is a great story i hope you update it. did it uesed to be longer with something about her being captured and meeting chesta that way or was that a totally different story? oh well- write again soon
Crazy Mishka chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
I love this story! I had actually read it before when you had more chapters was good. Keep on going! XD
SlayerBunny chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
i like the story you should definitely carry on! by the way what's with the hair? _
Eio chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
Blast you vile woman! UPDATE!
Ert chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Way to go!

This story is awesome

I'd all but forgotten Escaflowne till i started reading this, and now i want to start watching it again... but its off the air forever...

but anyways, like i was saying, awesome job on the story and keep up teh good work
merdragon chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
I'v read this before but I didn't have the guts to tell you. Its a good plot and I like the way you explaind the looks of some of the things. please go on with it.
One-Mean-Rabbit chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
Wow. I hope to see the next chapter up soon. I like the way you actually have taken time in the fighting details. Greatly enjoyable.