Reviews for A Visit to Amity Park
Random idea three. Ooh! Random idea 12! I like Random idea 10 as well!
Ohhh... This was written BEFORE Phantom Planet happened... Wouldn't Timmy be able to tell Danny since he's sort of "magic" and magic can know about the fairy godparents? Eh, never mind. Loving it!
*facepalms* I was right. This is a secret revealed fic. So no Phantom Planet... Oh well. That was a bad episode anyway. A huge embarrassment.
Oh great... I just want to make it clear I love this fanfic so far but I love ranting about how the characters are idiots and crazy. Fruit Loop first of all; STAY AWAY FROM DANNY! Also, wait so... No Phantom Planet withthis one right? 'Cause it seems like Fruit Loop is back to his smarter self...
If this is one of those FOP and DP x-overs where Danny's secret is revealed to Turner I'm going to slam myself into a wall. 'Cause it seems like it's going to happen after each chapter. Also, WHAT THE FROST SKULKER! IF YOU DARE TOUCH DANNY AGAIN I AM SO GOING TO START A FANFIC OF DP AND FOP OF MY OWN AND HAVE YOU TORTURED EVERY SINGLE SECOND. Okay, better now. Danny needs a big break of ghost hunting.
I don't remember that FOP episode at all except that Mr. Crocker was in it.
Uhh, the GIW? The Fruit Loop? I forget what the black van was... Oh well. On to the next chapter!
Specter14 chapter 28 . 4/26
This story was so awesomeeeee! xDDDD It was a long 27 chapters but I loved every minute of it! Thanks for writing and I hope to read more of your works in the future! :) :)
TheEpicSheep chapter 28 . 10/12/2015
I'm about a decade too late, but I'd just like to say that I very much enjoyed reading this crossover! It was very creative and I will definitely check out some of your other fics. :)
Candy Phantom chapter 16 . 4/4/2015
When is Crocker going to realize that he's not a fairy? Probably never.
Candy Phantom chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
He seriously just walked up to a house and asked is this is where the ghosts are? XD
Candy Phantom chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
How old is Timmy in this? Sorry for asking this if you already said it in an intro or something, I just need to know because he had birthdays in at least 2 episodes. Well, one of them was a movie but whatever.
Andovia212 chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
I was starting to worry Timmy would wish Sam and Tucker were halfas XD
Andovia212 chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
I thought that the pink version was perfect considering how much pink is in the fairy world :)
Andovia212 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Anybody else notice how EVERY SINGLE TIME Cosmo EVER says "It'll be fine." that the worst case scenario occurs?