Reviews for Her Gift
brookemichelleee chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This made me tear up a little. Thanks!
Sumiko Mikazuki chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Beautiful story.
Caremel chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Sweet little one-shot. I think it is a very true interpretation of the ending and well-written. Nice!
mefnord chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Hee, just finished Touching Fire and checked out your other stories - liked this view of Buffy's feelings afterwards a lot - you have great insight into the characters and bring it to the paper with style - again, thank you!
elle m chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
its beautiful but i thought you could have done better. can i have your permission to rewrite it ?
Andrea chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Ooh! I loved it. Beautiful collection of her thoughts. I especially loved the reversal of the final two quotes. Very nice.
spikes-slayer29590 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
that was so sad, you need a tissue warning in the summary. I think that she really did love him, how could you not? But this just says everything perfectly and fits in with the spuffy relationship great...well done
Juicybrat chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
*wipes tears* omg, that was so sad... and somehow, if there was another episode of Buffy afer "Chosen" this would be it, 'cource if i had lost Spike... screw being happy! who could not love Spike, his rock hard abs, bleached blond hair, and those blue eyes, HOT British accent, someone stop me... thank God he comes back {in Angel, got to love Angel!} you're an amazing writer, i know how long it takes and how difficult it is to write a good story, you're awesome! write more, like, when Spike comes back... *glazed look* Yeah...
Alliegirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
This is really, really good. I love it. Its just one of those stories that makes your heart ache.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
i loved it. very in depth and loved the way you phrased everthing like u were inside the show. anyway i'm crazy but lovin it.
Brunettepet chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
This piece was quiet and heartfelt, an excellent explanation for the finale. The small details (the sounds of the bus, the murmurs of the other girls) were well written, adding to the melancholy atmosphere.
kargrif chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
that was really good. keep it up.
Amandamanda3 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
aw, thats a sad story, and a happy one... kinda. I love it!