Reviews for No more goodbyes
willowmanga chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
The third installment is the best one. I love how you show Buffys life from the destruction to the point we started at. Also bringing Buffys cousin in was ingenious.
bigguy204 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Damn, guess I'll have to send you my tissue bill... Great ending to this trilogy - and nobody died, yeah-ha! And you even found a way to bring your favorite thing about writing Buffy, her whole "blame myself for everything-don't want to live/love-realize how lucky I am to have Faith" issues, into the story! That's what I call a gifted author... :-) No, seriously: I liked this story a lot! Aside from "Interview with a Slayer", are there more stories that somehow link with this trilogy?

Anyway, now it's really on to "Independence". 302.0 words, here I come!
PhoenixJay27 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
very good story i thouroly enjoyed it. very meaningful piece. keep up the good work.

Jay
kinio amiko chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
hee hee. pretty good. is this a one shot or are you planning to add more chapters? -amiko kun
piper132 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
that was a very good story. Even better after i read the first two parts. I hope you update soon on what happens. Very beautiful.
rma chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Aw, that was beautiful *sniff* Does this mean Buffy is alright? Is the cancer gone? I hope it hasn't migrated. Yeah, I've lost a family member to this disease so it always gets to me.

Here's hoping Buffy is completely cured and lives a long and happy life. We still don't know who the fathers of Hope and Joy are, do we? Also, where is Xander? Loved the story. Very touching.
addleft chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
naughty again.

unexpected appearance of celia.

good times ahead? continuing this?

thank you.