Reviews for Dark Angels
Please Write More
Ollie912 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Great chapter :D
Jamie90 chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
please continue with the story, it's great. I really wanna know what's gonna happen. and for once it's a completly new idea. I like that. Please update soon.
Aynot chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Are you ever continuing with this story? It really deserves to to be continued.
Marian Dicus chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
This story is so awesome and cute. Please continue
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
Continue! Continue! I want to meet the baby boy. I want all three kids to meet their daddy...if he's still alive, of course. And then there's their older brother, Connor...
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I love this! Please keep going! What are the two youngest kids' names? Can they be Irish?
goddessa39 chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
This sounds good. I hope you continue! :) BA ALWAYS!
C'est Magnifique chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
This story is really good, though it seems a lot like the show Dark Angel (and not just because of the title, the lab doctors too) but considering I loved that show I'm not complaining.

C'est Magnifique
electric pancake chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
MEW-TWO! *reminisces about the days when pokemon was the height of cool* i like this story. like it i do.

MY FRIEND JUST SAID THAT POKEMON WAS NOT COOL! ok she says she doesn't KNOW whether pokemon is cool or not. i'm going to stop talking about pokemon now.

story is cool. and it could be very very funny in the near future if you ever update it. ok, i'll go.

POKEMON FOREVER!
Faeries Twilight chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
Dark Angel? Max..? _ Love this story!
the-faith-less-one chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
Cool story!

More?

Angel.
Gigi13 chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
This is pretty good so far. I am interested in seeing who the father is (or will there be several fathers?) Hope you update soon.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
That must have been a shock. *Grin*
big mak chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
nice keep them coming i am hooked