Reviews for Burning Skies
KINGCOBRA chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
This might come as surprising but I actually laughed at Jenifer's death even though I should not have. So yeah I LOVE gory stuff sort of
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
...OMG THAT WAS AWESOME! I don't mind gore much, as long as it isn't too lengthy. I think it was perfect!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Would it be too late to recommend some sort of divider between POV changes?
Dewdrop of DiamondDust chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
ckret2 wasn't the only one not much affected by the gory descriptions, though you actually made me cry in sympathy with Ultra Rodimus's emotional pain. Gore I can handle, but for some reason I'm very affected by sorrow, emotional pain, and despair. I've been reading through the series in the timeline they occur in and I'm very impressed with the plots I've seen so far. Could use a little more detail with some things (and a little less detail with the romance, in some of the fics), but otherwise quite good. Keep it up!
Elita-three chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
I think he ran away because he wanted a private place to vent and cry. I would have been punching things and I feel just as angry poor guy.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
Aww the poor guy they should leave Ultra Rodimus alone he's really hurting poor guy.
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 13 . 5/14/2006
*is crying too hard to review*
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 13 . 11/9/2005
just to ask but wat will the next fic be called the staory wasn't as gory as you said it would untill it got to the very end i can actually picture her flying through the air and hitting the building and explouding (shudders) dis-gus-ting but still a good point i don't know if you meant it or not but that was funny when magnus was yelling at the Tv repoters and Kup came up to him said that he should go find ultra rodimis and then Kup took up where ultra magnus left off at yelling at the reporters (YOU ROCK) can't wait to read your next story
ckret2 chapter 13 . 10/21/2004
"Only one didn't seem affected by the gory descriptions, but we all knew ckret2 wasn't the most sane of people."

! Nope! _

Good fanfic! And I'm eagerly awaiting the next one!

I still think you should've found a way for Jennifer to team up with Galvs... Ah well, it's your fic, and her death was very... satisfying. _ Dripping organs... sweet...

Gromia chapter 13 . 10/20/2004
Too true. The pain of loosing someone dear will never go away.

About the questions...I uh, kinda forgot what they were already, oopsie.
ckret2 chapter 12 . 10/20/2004
Poor Ultra Roddy. That lady deserved her death!

What's all this about another homicidal rage? Would that be in the Earth: Final Conflict crossover? Guess I gotta go read that... *sigh* Hope I don't get TOO confused. _

ckret2 chapter 11 . 10/20/2004
She can't team up with Galvatron? Aww... that woulda been cool... Well, this is a cool ending too! _ Good job! And on to chapter 12.

Ultra Roddy isn't gonna be very popular on Earth after this, is he? _~

Gromia chapter 12 . 10/20/2004
Like I said, I got my answers in the previous chap so figure it out ~_o Yep, she got what she deserved but it sure was messy.
Rose chapter 12 . 10/19/2004
Interesting! Different! They (humans) can't try Ultra Rodimus for murder, can they? He's not human. Thought Ultra Rodimus was going to shoot her or something like that, but she was going to be roadkill anyway, by the time Ultra Rodimus was done with her. Next Chapter(s), please! Can't wait for the next Chapter(s)! More, please, more! Thanks!
kimber chapter 11 . 10/19/2004
since rodimus can change into various forms, how would ultra magnus react if he accidentally transformed into a femme bot and got stuck. what would they do?