Reviews for Mary Sueism
Ididnsnsj chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
This is so confusing they just killed 3 girls just cause they jealous
Mediocre Skullduggery chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wonderful. And flawlessly written.
Katie chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Welp

That was the best. Ending. EVAAARR
FanofLiterature chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Simply brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
omg u turned them into murderers! awesome story though
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Brilliant! Absolutely funny!
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Woah... I didn't know that there are different breeds of Mary sue :D
lija chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
LOL, wonderful way to take care of the problems. The boys may be sad, but I'm sure the girls would celebrate.

I may be new to HP fanfictions this year, but even I noticed the abundance of Mary Sue stories. I pleased to see you included the most common types of Marry Sue: flirty California girl, the super smart brainy that was previously homeschooled since it was too dangerous to attend Hogwarts until it was the right time (aka romantic interest of Harry/Ron/Draco or some other main male character), and the "never heard about" daughter/granddaughter/niece of Riddle. Of course you left out the "unexpectedly discovered" Potter's twin/younger sister...but it's probably better that way.
Kasturb chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Hurrah! The Mary-Sues are dead! You've done an excellent of making this hyped up and filled to the brim with MarySueness! Good work!
PD1234567 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Awesome story. Quite origional. Is there going to be another chapter to this? If there is, update soon, if there isn't please change the status to compleated.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
GingerBookworm chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This is definitely one of my favorite "death of the mary-sues" fanfics.
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
That was a great fic. I just love how you described all three of the Sues-and the combination of Ginny, Hermione and Pansy was great!
RunawayHeathen chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
HA!

Nice.
Anneka Neko chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Wow... that was awesome! I dunno why, but I think my favorite part was the end, when Pansy joined forces with Hermione and Ginny. For some reason that really makes me smile.
Monsignor Gabriel chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow, this is the first Mary Sue parody fic I've ever read where the Mary Sues are actually snuffed out by someone. Original, educational... inspiring.

Your grammar is almost flawless, the prose is in good order... and the topic is over-used, but you managed to breathe some new life to it, eh? Excellent, this is pretty good!

You only have one problem: your story should be a bit longer. I'm tired of seeing the silly little one-shots about how annoyingly perfect Mary-Sues are. Sure, that's their most obvious trait... but, damn it, do something about it!

Anyway, good work, and God bless ya soul