Reviews for D Frontier: Millenniumon Saga
Crimson G chapter 10 . 12/30/2004
Team Takato and Team Takuya and are ready to aid Tai. Mari doesn't know what she's getting into and its going to take Dorthy to bring it out. Only two hours remain until everything starts taking place.
Youkaiyouko Belletiger chapter 10 . 12/30/2004
Great chapter!

We loved the mech gundam battle. It was awesome!

Wow, Dorothy looks creepy in this chapter. We guess the things will get ugly when Atomlmon digivolves to his mega; Doomsdramon.

As well when Dorothy must defeat Mari in her own game. We cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter.

btw: HAPPY NEW YEAR! (hugs)

Belletiger e Youko
Anthony1 chapter 10 . 12/29/2004
It's good to see that you've got the next chapter to this story out so soon. Davis' may have had a setback with Henry ending at the losing end of Mari's game but they still have a chance in getting out of it with Dorothy taking her turn.

But with Omega X, just when he thought that things were getting better on his front he now has to fast his strongest opponent yet. Hopefully he'll come out or at least hang on until help arrives.

Till the next update, see ya and incase you don't update before it, have a happy new year.
Digi fan chapter 9 . 12/29/2004
Can Tai really beat him in 10 seconds? next chapter will be great.
SR71will chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
X was talking to Huanglongmon, AKA the fifth Souverign
Crimson G chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
Good chapter my friend. I wonder who is X speaking too? Mari is just too arrogant and a idiot. I can tell she doesn't know what's she getting into to. So Milleniummon is still present within Monodramon eh? Well, we'll get to see his true form once everything starts to concludes.
fett chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
Nice fight between Omega X and Novadramon. I can't wait to see how Tai beats Eisdramon.
Anthony1 chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
I agree with you in saying that Tai/Omega X will have some major trouble in the next chapter. The say came also be said for the others as they have to beat Mari in a game of her very own choosing. Speaking of Mari, I like how she and Davis make remarks to one another. They argue like they could be related or something.
Youkai Youko Belletiger chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
Hallo there Kanius.

Wow, thats a fast update. That Eisdramon is really a cold heated character. Poor Calumon. I hope hes right. So, tai must deal with the 7th monster; Atolmon.

we wonder whats going to happen in Mari's games.

Btw, did you get our email with the scene?

Oh, before we go: HAPPY NEW YEAR! :hugging Kanius: _
fett chapter 8 . 12/25/2004
I was surprised to see Matt kill Hideto. His fight with Tai was good but it was a shame it wasn't longer. I can't wait to see what happens when Tai faces off with the Elemental Dramon Brothers?
Ninetalesuk chapter 8 . 12/25/2004
Yep, I am looking forward to it... except... the name is ATOLM! Not ATOML!
Digi fan chapter 8 . 12/25/2004
Great story, this is going to be a great battle. I hope the others can rescue max.
Belletiger chapter 8 . 12/25/2004
Hallo there Kanius.

Merry x-mas , pal :hugs:

Youko and I are rewing this one together .

We loved this chapter. It was great! Now that Matt is back , the things will get really interesting. Mari is the game master? I can see Novadramon is a monster with honor, different from his brother, Eisdramon. we cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter.

Once more, Merry x-mas :Hugging Kanius:
Crimson G chapter 8 . 12/25/2004
Interesting prophecy. Just what do Saitou have to Tai? Blah, will he kill or will it be something much worse... Heh heh. Anyway loved the battle between Omega X 4 and Metalla X four. Looks like they'll play a little game and Ryo is going to appear? He better because he and Ken have already been acqainted with Milleniummon before. Later.
Anthony1 chapter 8 . 12/24/2004
Another great chapter with plenty of action. With Yamato now back in the action it seems as though the good guys have a even better chance in coming out of this war as victors. Of course, there are still plenty of things that could happen before everything is over said and done. Until the next chapter update, see ya and have a great holidays.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »