Reviews for D Frontier: Millenniumon Saga
Crimson G chapter 6 . 12/20/2004
Good story, like the fight between Omega X and Saitou. So Keke is going to have to take on Hideto. go Keke! Since when did Tento accquire his Mega form probably during the seven years. Wonder what Davis's next form going to be. Omega X is going to fight the fifth monster while BW handles the sixth. This getting exciting. Update soon.
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 12/19/2004
What a great way to get back to work with this story. Just when Davis and his group seemed to have their fight done with Lichidramon does a dirty trick by taking control of one of their friend's body. Have the next chapter on real soon so I can see what happens with that as well as the others saving Max. Till next time, see ya.
fett chapter 6 . 12/19/2004
These were some great fights. Now that Necromon has absorbed Ken's body, I can't wait to see how Davis and the others will manage to save him.
Youkai Youko chapter 6 . 12/19/2004
Wow, awesome chapter!

I loved the battle at the Cemetary. Necromon looks really bad to the bone. Now with Lichdramon, around, Davis and company will have problems since he fused Ken's body to turn into Lichdramon. I can see also Saito's fight will be very hard.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next chapter! :D
Belletiger chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
wow, great chapter!

The battle between Lamiamon vs Mistic Celesta was great! Saito's past was pretty dark. I can't wait to see the duel between Tai and Saito

Necromon will show up in the next chapter? Wow, I'm feeling Davis and the others will have big problems with a digimon with necromancy powers. I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next chapter!

Btw, happy hollydays
Crimson G chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
Tough for Celestia, but she made it through. Saitou comes to challenge the warrior of Courage. This is going to be good. Oh yeah, is that last monster going to ZeedMilleniummon or something like that. Later
Digi fan chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Youkai Youko chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
wow, great chapter! I loved the battle between Lamiamon vs Mistic Celesta!

Wow man, Saito's past was pretty dark. No wonder he turned into a mad man.

So, Necromon will show up in the next chapter? YEah! Davis and Company will have a lot of trouble with Necromon with his necromancy powers. I wonder how the good guys will react to fight with corpses and skeletons. I can't wait to see Saito vs taichi battle.

See ya in the next chapter and happy hollydays
fett chapter 5 . 11/27/2004
Lamaimon was defeated rather easily but otherwise it made for a good fight. The confrontation between Tai and Saitou is getting interesting and I can't wait to see how it progresses in the next chapter.
Anthony1 chapter 5 . 11/27/2004
Well, the first confrontation between Taichi and Saitou has begun and I can already tell that it'll only be the prelude to something even more big that will happen later in the story.

Also, I was starting to wonder when you were going to put Davis and his group back into the story. I mean, Davis played a big part in the last saga so I thought he play a part in the finalie. Oh well, until the next chapter, see ya.
Anthony1 chapter 4 . 11/25/2004
This was a nice long and exciting chapter with plenty entertaining things to read. I can't hardly wait to see when Taichi as Omega X go against Saitou. Until then, see ya and have a happy Thanksgiving
Youkai Youko chapter 4 . 11/25/2004
Great chapter!

Poor rei, after the terrible accident, she had to wacht that horroble Cd. I hope she gets better.

So, Saito's past will be revealed, un? I wonder what kind of dark past he has? Lamiamon will show up in the next episode ? COOL! I can't wait to see what's going to happen!

See ya in the next chapter
Crimson G chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
Yeah, I guess its tough killing a human, but he's evil and wants to kill. What else can you do. Glad Tai kicked some butt and the Legendary Warriors defeated Haze Frogmon. One monster six to go. Keep going dude
Belletiger chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
wow, great chapter.

Im glad that no human had to die because of bugs.

So, the next monster will be Rage Archaeopteryxmon ? I guess Takato's team will have problems with this guy having mind control powers. Rei will attack Tai and the others? Max having a new power? I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next chapter!
Youkai Youko chapter 3 . 11/15/2004
coo, chapter! Yeah The good guys finally defeated one of 7 Millieniomon's monsters.

So, Rei will enter to action. I wonder what's going to happen.

So, Its Takamon's team turn to face one of Milleniumon's mosnters. Rage Archaeopteryxmon. Mind control? I wonder how Takato and Company's going to do to defeat him.

See ya in the next chapter