Reviews for D Frontier: Millenniumon Saga
Gundamvid chapter 24 . 4/17/2005
All I can say is this: "Congratulations!". I hope your Fanfic series makes it in the history of Fanfiction. Net history. You have shown great commitment in writing this series and you let your imaginations soar. I was skeptic when I first saw your fanfics, but after reading a couple chapters, I was hooked on your fanfics. Though your series has come to an end, it is not over. As long as you keep your ideas, there is a chance you might create another fanfic. I conclude this review by saying congratulations! Peace out!
Dark Qiviut chapter 24 . 4/17/2005
Hi again, SSJ4Takeru. Boy, oh, boy. If there was anything that topped the last chapter, this was it. Man, this was the LONGEST epilogue I've EVER read. Plus, this had everything. Drama, humor, romance, sci-fi, you name it. I even felt a little bit of "horror" in there.

Drama: The "farewell" of Tai as he went to battle the Mazuko (You should write a series on that!), then his return to his family. And I mean the whole group. Not just his flesh and blood, but his friends. They became family to him. And THAT'S what a team is all about.

Humor: The catchphrase when Tai was "Lyin', cheatin', and stealin'" as he stole Izzy's engagement ring. That was completely hilarious.

Sci-fi: The mention of allowing us to see Earth returning to a whole.

Romance: Every group sharing a kiss with their loved ones to conclude the series. You couldn't end it any way better than that.

Horror: The mention of the Dark Realm & Digital Limbo gave me the jitters.

What can I say, after four LONG years, it's finally over. From your original work, to the rewrites, to the greatness of your final saga. You have really cemented yourself as a legend, in my view. You have become one of the best writers in the Digimon fandom. And this is not an apinion; this is a fact. You are a legend.

Believe me, you are A GREAT WRITER! How great? Let me say that your fics are BETTER than the shows or any anime that I have seen! It's also better than many of the books that I've read. Heck, your work might topped SilvorMoon's legacy. Now, THAT'S saying something.

Also, you've done something that not many writers have accomplished. You started off slow, with the PATHETIC script format. Then, you slowly went to converting your writing. And you've the original there. They were great writings, but the rewrites you wrote and the D-Frontier have made this an instant CLASSIC!

You, in my opinion, have progressed in writing faster than anyone in the Digimon fandom; even faster than Ultra Sonikku & Arek the Absolute. You have become and have certainly become one of the best writers out there; if not, THE BEST!

And you've done something than no one has EVER done: you used the complexity of Digimon and other show's or movie's elements (Dragonball, Yu Yu Hakusho, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Sonic the Hedgehog in a few areas, Star Wars with the sci-fi, the WWE with the catchphrases, Mario, Pokemon, and many others) and converted it into a masterpiece.

And another thing you have done that have made this story great: teamwork. That's right; you inadvertantly allied with many other writers out there (Crimson G, Max Acorn, and many others). Plus, you had us as supporters (Anthony1, Ultra Sonikku, Alan Wilkinson, Ninetalesuk, Dragi, AnT, myself, and many others) that gave you the confidence and elation to drive yourself to writing great and the credentials to allow us to come back, see your GREAT fanfics.

If it wasn't for teamwork, creaivity, self-confidence, the guidance and support from all us fans, who knows what would happen?

This was not just one piece of work from one author, it's a work created by teamwork. All of us here that allowed you to gain this such momentum and confidence to do it.

And think of the inspiration that many writers you've given to other writers. For example, AnT. If it wasn't for Digimon Fusion, "Digimon Tribute" would not have existed. You know how big of an accomplishment is that? It's indescribible!

Everything you wrote wasn't boring, either. You made us leave in suspense like what writer does and give us a lot of twists and turns. There were also some areas you stopped that made me want to pull my hair out, and I die for cliffhangers, I might add. I admit, many things shocked me, including the Mazuko trying to interfere in battle. The Yu Yu Hakkusho elements also surprised me. I never EVER expected that.

With each passing chapter, you have become an even better writer than what you have. And that was great. Plus, your dissatisfaction also made you a great writer. If you were satisfied, you would've regressed. However, you told yourself with each passing chapter that you weren't satisfied, and you became one of the greatest writers out there.

Every single compliment that I'm giving out is sincere and coming from the heart. These compliments are not empty. And these compliments are not only for you or for me; it's for everyone out there, as well. ALL of us have made this a success. And you were the one, SSJ4Takeru, that made us see this and make this a success. And every reviewer out there has complimented you on your talent and your creativity to make it a success.

This is, in opinion, THE greatest crossover fic of ALL time, bar none! You know how hard that is for anyone to say that. You made something that was deemed impossible and made it possible! This was also one of the most creative writings I've seen out there, too.

In all, I can't say enough compliments to tell you how great this story was. And I mean this all the way. I hope that you make a book out of this story one day. This was a huge success, and I wouldn't be surprised if everyone out there would agree with me.

This was a great journey and a great fanfic. And I like to thank you for allowing us to enjoy this and for letting us see the whole thing from start to finish. It was all exciting, suspenseful, and beautiful. You made us think and made us question what will happen next. You use elements and other things to create a story of this magnitude.

The innovation was spectacular; the creativity was over-the-top; and the writing and extrodinary ideas made this a great fanfic. And the way to conclude this story also made it a fantastic work. And I thank you for writing a great fic like this ad for letting all of us read it and follow it until it ended.

The D-Fusion Series: An air of magnitude and excitement. It'll be one that no one will ever forget. Thank you, SSJ4Takeru, for writing such a great series and for allowing us to see it and enjoy it with each passing letter.

I wish you the best of luck on your future writing career, and I hope to see some of your great work soon. And to, to conclude this great fanfic and my speech, I like to thank you, and I wish you happy writing and God bless on your future writing career.

Digimon Fusion: January 12, 2002 to April 17, 2005
Anthony1 chapter 24 . 4/17/2005
It is done. After so many years the Digimon Fusion Sagas have come to a end and I have to say that it's sad that the entire series is over with but like the old saying goes, 'all good things must come to an end'.

I'll admit that I did really start read this series until around the original D-Reaper story and I thought it was just another Digimon story with a bit of a DragonBall Z crossover. But fortunately you prove me wrong by writing some incredible stories.

Then when you rewrote the entire series it just improve it even better. What you did for the final chapter was great move and you doing the little back story on what the DigiDestined/Tamers/Frontier/D3s have been doing for the last ten years were a good way to wrap up the lives of the characters.

Before I go, I want to say thanks for a few things. One, the little mentioning at the end of the chapter, I really appreciated that. Secondly, for giving all the readers of a series of stories that were never boring and always worth reading. I think I speak for all those who have read your series by saying thank you.

Hopefully you'll have those OVA and movie stories out sometime in the near future. Until you put up the next incredible story, see ya.
Vagulate of the Vanquished chapter 23 . 4/11/2005
Wow. Let me rephrase that again, amazing! It took me a while but i managed to read all the chapters. When i first stumbled upon this fic i really didn't know what to expect. I hated DBGT, but you pulled this off amazingly, and adding Yu Yu Hakusho, brilliance. Hm, Galactic X reminds me a lot of Ultra Sonikku's Digiknight, coincidence? Anyhow, i look forward to more of your fics in the future.
Magician of Black Chaos chapter 23 . 4/8/2005
This is my first review for this series, but I been following since the D-Reaper Saga. With this chapter, I can officially say that I love this series, and consider this installment to be the greatest yet. I was blown away by the number of universes you thought to bring in, although I was a little disappointed that you didn't bring in the cast from Wrath of Pharoahmon, and that we didn't get to see the evil Hybrids help donate. Now, to answer the poll questions:

Top Five Overall Characters: Tai/Omega X (of course, the real winner), Kari/Celestia X, Davis/Imperialdramon/Ultima X, Takato/Gallantmon, and Galactic X.

Top Five Male Character: Tai/Omega X, Davis/Imperialdramon/Ultima X, Takato/Gallantmon, Dimitri/Angemon X, and Leomon. (I consider Galactic X genderless, besides, I love Dimitri and Leomon as Piccolo. Takuya would be higher, but he didn't have much of a role in any of the stories.)

Top Five Female Characters: Kari/Celestia X, Rika/Sakuyamon, Sonja, Yolei, and Zoe.

Top Five Canon Digimon: Gallantmon Crimson Mode, WarGreymon, BlackWarGreymon, Leomon, Myotismon.

Top Five Fusion Characters: Galactic X(even for a one-chapter character, BADASS!), Omega X, Celestia X, Ultima X, and Kaiser X.

Top Five Villains: Himo Saitou, Virus, Necromon(necromancers all), Myotismon, Jax(all versions).

Top Five Couples: Takato/Rika, Tk/Kari, Tai/Sora, Takuya/Zoe, and Jeri/Pikkan.

Top Five Battles: Omega X/Galactic X vs. Zeed, Celestia X vs. Virus, Omega X vs. Himo Saitou, the last D-Reaper fight, and Ultima X vs. Necromon/Lichdramon.

Top Five Sagas: Millieniumon Saga, D-Reaper Saga, Virus Saga, Bebimon Saga, and Burizlaor Saga

Favorite Seasons: 4, 3, 2, 1

Top Five Funniest Moments: Too many to mention.

Top Five Dramatic/Saddest Moments: EVERYONE donating to the last Life Bomb, Taichi's death at the hands of Saitou, the reactions to Zeed killing everyone, and many others.

Best Music Themes: Didn't really pay attention to those.

Final Thoughts: An amazingly ambitious project that was pulled off, well, amazingly!
Wolfbane420 chapter 23 . 4/8/2005
Thank you for using those universes I submited, although somethings are different. One thing is Veggitz is not mine she belongs to Akira Toriyama. Another thing is that in my universe the Power Rangers are not there. Other than that great story and please hurry up with the next chapter. Also for my fic do you mind if I use Dimitro to get with Videl? because oringinally I was going to kill her off but when I read about Dimitro I got the idea so please let me baroow him so I can start on my fic. Well good bye, God bless, and may the power protect you.
Crimson G chapter 23 . 4/7/2005
That was the greatest battle and chapter I read. I tip my hat to you pal. Glad to see my characters making a cameo.

Top Five Characters: Tai, Davis, Dorothy, Takato, Kari

Top Five males: Tai, Davis, Takato, Kazu, Matt

Favorite females: Kari, Sonja, Dorothy, Rika, Sora.

Favorite digimon: Mummymon, Wargreymon, Terriermon, Imperialdramon, Gomamon

Top five Fusion: Omega X(all forms) Metalla X(All forms) Ultima X, Mystic Celestia, Galactic X.

Top five villains: Himo Saitou, Virus, Bebimon, Burizalor, Myotistmon.

Top five Couples: Taiora, Takato/Rika, Takumi, Max/Keke, Takari.

Top five battles: All of them

Top five sagas: Too many to mention

Favorite Seasons: Tamers, 02, 01, frontier

Top five funniest moments: Wardramon becoming fat and there were others.

top five dramatic and saditic. Everyone being killed by Zeed. Matt being killed by Bruizalo, Tai and Agumon fusing for the first time, Galactic X finishing off Zeed. Ryo demise.

Best music themes: Too many to name

Final Thoughts? YOU WANT FINAL THOUGHTS!

Ryu: He wants the thoughts

Should we give it to him

Ryu: A fruit basket?

Christina: Ryu shut up!

Ryu: Candy Grams, my autograph

Sam: Ryu..

Anyway, this has been one of the greatest series I have ever read. Good job dude

Elemental Titans: Until next time!
Ninetalesuk chapter 23 . 4/7/2005
First of all, thank you for adding the cast from Silesia World. Glad they could help Omega X against Zeed.

And second of all, congradulations on a job well done on your D-Fusion story. It's well worth it for ya to complete it, huh? Good luck with the OVA and Movies, buddy!
Michael Bulaich chapter 23 . 4/7/2005
That was the best battle I've ever read. You sir have created the best series ever written in My favorite top three couples are Takato/Rika, Tai/Sora and Takuya/Zoe. My favorite top five battles are Galactic X vs Dark God Zeed, Burizalor vs. Omega X, Virus vs. Amazing Grace Celestial X, Gallantmon Crimson Mode vs D-Reaper and Level 4 Omega X vs Bebimon.
Digi fan chapter 23 . 4/7/2005
That was your longest chapter so far. That was a great battle.
Youkai Youko chapter 23 . 4/7/2005
Wow, that was awesome chapter!

I loved. I liked the way you added the other super heros from the other universe _

Thats what I can a MEGA crossover _v

Well, anyway, for your top categories:

Top Five Overall characters:

Tai(Omega X), Matt (Metalla X), Davis, Kari and TK

Favorite Top Five Male Characters:

Tai( Omega X), Matt (Metalla X), Davis, Max and TK

Favorite Top Five Female Characters:

Kari (Mystic Celesta), Sonja, Rika, Sora and Mimi

Favorite Top Five Canon Digimon:

Sakuyamon, Gallantmon, Agumon, Gabumon and Patamon.

Favorite Top Five Fusion Warriors:

Omega X (all forms), Metalla X (all forms), Mystic Celesta, Ultima X, Kaiser X

Favorite Top Five Villains:

Zeed, Himo Saitou, Virus, D-Reaper, and Bebimon

Favorite Top Five Couples:

Tai/Sora, TK/Kari, Davis/Sonja, Ken/Yolei and Max/Keke.

Favorite Top Five Battles:

Favorite Top Five Sagas:

Favorite Seasons

Tamers, 01,fronter and 02.

Top Five Funniest moments:

Top Five Dramatic/Saddest moments:

Tai's being killed by Saitou , Ken's death and Ryo's death were the best of them

Best Music themes:

Basically all of them

Now, I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the final chapter. Sure thing you're going to surprise us with an awesome final

See ya in the next chapter.
AnT chapter 23 . 4/7/2005
In the words of the Grinch...BRILLANCE!

I love how you intuned the scenes with my Hunimal characters, and the diolouge I gave ya. Loved the add ons you added to their diolouges. I think I perfected the character relations with Terra and Max. I still need to work on Chiller and Mallory.

Nice chapter, and such a collosal fight with the gods. Heh, it'll be interesting if the gang does square off with the Z Warriors.
fett chapter 23 . 4/6/2005
The battle in this chapter is quite possibly the best fight scene in the whole series. It was neat getting to see all of the characters from the various seasons and other shows/stories appear in this chapter.

This is a great series which why it's a shame it has to come to an end but I guess all good things must end.
Anthony1 chapter 23 . 4/6/2005
First off, let's get your little survey out of the way before I talk about the latest chapter.

Top Five Overall characters:

Top Five Funniest moments:

Top Five Dramatic/Saddest moments:

Best Music themes:

Basically all of them

Now, about the chapter you just did. There was absolutely one of the best chapter that I have ever read even if it was one of the longest that I've ever read.

Having practically all of the characters from the previous fusion stories as well as characters from different tv shows was a great move and it helped to set up the final moments of the big battle.

With only basically one chapter remaining, I have a strong belief that I'll help to wrap up the entire fusion series. Also, I really like to see what you do when you show what has happen to the characters ten years after the final battle. So please have that chapter out soon so I can see how you finish the entire series up.
Belletiger chapter 23 . 4/6/2005
wow, that what I call mega crossover!

I loved the chapter, especially when the most popular heros helped Tai to get the super livibg bomb and Galactic X's showdown. That was the must aswesome chapter of the . You really did a great work!

as for your questions,I will answe these categories and give any final thoughts/opinions in the last chapter. I need take time to asnwer them.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the very last chapter. Good luck in the final chapter of the d-fusion. I bet its going to be a very cool final _.
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »