Reviews for D Frontier: Millenniumon Saga
Belletiger chapter 24 . 4/20/2005
Awesome chapter.

I really enjoyed the final, especially with the releationship between Mukuromon and Matt. And also, I liked the scene between Athenamon and Kari. They really look great together . And also, I liked the scene where Sora finally meets Tai again, after 10 years. It was real cool chapter _ And I will look for your movie and

Now for the survey:

Favorite Top Five Male Characters:

Tai( Omega X), Matt (Metalla X), Davis, Max and TK

Favorite Top Five Female Characters:

Kari (Mystic Celesta), Sonja, Rika, Sora and Mimi

Favorite Top Five Canon Digimon:

Sakuyamon, Gallantmon, Agumon, Gabumon and Patamon.

Favorite Top Five Fusion Warriors:

Omega X (all forms), Metalla X (all forms), Mystic Celesta, Ultima X, Kaiser X

Favorite Top Five Villains:

Zeed, Himo Saitou, Virus, D-Reaper, and Bebimon

Favorite Top Five Couples:

Tai/Sora, TK/Kari, Davis/Sonja, Ken/Yolei and Max/Keke.

Favorite Top Five Battles:

Too many to mention

Favorite Top Five Sagas:

Too many to mention

Favorite Seasons

Tamers, 01,fronter and 02.

Top Five Funniest moments:

In Omega/Saitou's fight, OmegaX fall in the lake and swim around

Top Five Dramatic/Saddest moments:

Tai's being killed by Saitou , Ken's death and Ryo's death were the best of them

Best Music themes:

Basically all of them
Supreme Light chapter 24 . 4/20/2005
Wow! SSJ4, I Loved it! even with teh LIfe Bomb growing bigger by EVERY Anime Hero! Good Luck With Your Zero Movies and hope to see them!
Ninetalesuk chapter 24 . 4/20/2005
Four years... four seasons... four teams of Digidestined and Tamers... and god knows how many enemies and sagas went though.

All I can say is, Kanius... CONGRADULATIONS ON A JOB WELL DONE! HAHA!

Good luck with your Fusion movies as well as the Pharaohmon saga.
Justice Gundam chapter 24 . 4/20/2005
Hello! I know I just sent you an e-mail to congratulate you over your story, but I just HAD to review your excellent work.

Everything I had to say, I said in my mail. Your work was awe-inspiring, memorable and worthy of a great author. I could never thank you enough for your efforts and I congratulate you for finally fulfilling your dream. As for the Top Five thing, since I have yet to read the whole Digital Fusion saga, it will have to wait for quite a bit of time... but I'll do it as soon as I can!

Excellent work, and I look forward to the movies and OVAs. Kudos to you and... DIGIMON/DBZ FOREVER!
Kanius chapter 24 . 4/19/2005
Yo, everyone! Thanks for the reviews and the support. I know there are more of you out there that have actually read my series. Don't be shy and leave a review. I want to see your thoughts and opinions. So anyway, time for me to fill out my own survey. ;)

Coral: I'M BACK! _

Well, if it isn't my favorite female Saiya-jin muse. How did it go in the tournament?

Coral: Made as far as the third round and I got knocked off by Pikkan, the DBZ one mind you.

Too bad. Hey, at least you made it pretty far.

Coral: Over 126 entries and I'm in the top fifteen! _

Cool! Let's hope you make it further next time. Now on with the survey!

Coral: O! Survey time!

Top Five Overall Characters: Tai/Omega X, Dimitri/Angemon X, Matt/Metalla X, Davis/Imperialdramon/Ultima X and Kari/Mystic Celesta.

-Honorable Mention: Taito Yagami, Takato/Gallantmon and Max Kamiya

Top Five Male Characters: Tai/Omega X, Dimitri/Angemon X, Matt/Metalla X, Pikkan and Davis/Imperialdramon/Ultima X.

-Honorable mentions: Taito Yagami (A WAR HERO!), Takato/Gallantmon, Novadramon, Max Kamiya, Toushinmon and TK/War Angemon

Top Five Female Characters: Dorothy Kaimodosu, Kari/Mystic Celesta, Sonja, Rika/Sakuyamon and Goddess Moinanea.

-Honorable mentions: Jeri, Mimi, Lady Moinanea, Sora, Mukuromon, Athenamon and Zoe.

Top Five Canon Digimon: War Greymon, Black War Greymon, Gallantmon Crimson Mode, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and Leomon.

Top Five Fusion Characters: Omega X, Galactic X, Kaiser X, Metalla X and Mystic Celesta

-Honorable Mentions: Ultima X and Angemon X.

Top Five Villains: Virus, Himo Saitou, Zeed, Burizalor and D-Reaper.

-Honorable Mentions: Jax/Super Artificial Jax, Cyrus (TRAITOR TO HIS TEAM! I prefer Cyrus over his Shadramon form though), Myotismon, (I LOVE THIS GUY! UNDERAPPRECIATED!), Neo Devimon (ANOTHER UNDERAPPRECIATED VILLAIN!) and Piedmon.

Top Five Couples: Taiora, Rukato, Takari, Davis/Sonja and Max/Keke.

-Honorable Mention: Takumi, Dorothy/Henry, Shintomon/Lady Moinanea, Kenyako, Jeri/Pikkan and Taito/Sara.

Top Five Battles: Zeed vs. Galactic X, Omega X vs. Virus (I liked this a little better because it was so even), Himo Saitou vs. Omega X Round I, 'Amazing Grace' Celesta X vs. Virus and War Greymon vs Metal Garurumon (first MAJOR fight).

-Honorable Mentions: Final D-Reaper battle, Omega X vs Metalla X, Bebimon Metalla X vs Omega X, Cyberleomon vs Jax (Can't beleive no one mentioned this! Zero Two had some of the best fights), Novadramon vs Omega X, Saber Veemon/Ultima X vs Super Artificial Jax, Omega X vs Burizalor, Kaiser X vs Doomsdramon and Gallantmon vs Beelzebumon (You people are also forgetting this one too. For shame...)

Top Five Sagas: Millenniummon Saga(7 monsters, Saitou and Zeed! Oh my!), Virus Saga (featured two awesome fights: Jax vs Leomon and Omega X vs Virus, a kicks ass villain, plus the ascension of an unexpected hero- Hikari), D-Reaper Saga (Some awesome fights, Kaiser X, a great final battle and a weird twist on the D-Reaper's character!), Taito's Destiny (A great prelude to the D-Fusion series, an kick ass war hero and an unforgiving traitor) and Digital Invaders (Original! War Greymon vs Metal Garurumon, enough said!)

-Honorable mentions: Burizalor Saga (Longest saga, features a ruthless villain and the first Digital Fusion is born!), Artificial Saga (Dimitri's debut saga! The mini-series should be out soon based on his future), Bebimon Saga and Super Artificial Saga.

Favorite Seasons: D-Frontier, Zero Two, D-Tamers and Original. D-Frontier featured a great finale battle and epilogue, Saitou is kick ass and Galactic X OWNS! Zero Two featured the best combat fighting: Virus vs Omega X, Leomon vs Jax, Celesta X vs Virus and Angemon X vs Virus!

Top Five Funniest Moments: Any wacky moment involving Tai and Matt, Kaiser X playing a prank on Doomsdramon, any funny moment with War Dramon, Omega X's crotch chop towards Omegamon X, Sora and Mimi knocking out Mummymon

-Honorable Mention: Anytime Mummymon makes a fool out of himself, Virus bitchslapping Mummymon out of the ring, Tai bribing Gosenzomon for letting the geezer touch Mimi's boobs

Top Five Dramatic/Saddest Moments: Energy donation for Life Bomb and Galactic X's birth, Tai giving up his life against Saitou, Matt giving up his lfe against the D-Reaper, Matt admitting to Tai that he is number one, Takato's forgiveness to Guilmon.

-Honorable mentions: D-Reaper destroying Earth, Zeed killing the cast, Sora losing her life to Burizalor, Matt losing his life to Burizalor, TK giving up his life to save Kari, Davis and Tai confronting Sonja over the loss of her brother, Max attempting to reach out to his father after turning to a beast, Davis attempting to save Ken from Lichidramon.

Best Music Themes: Wow, too many to name. I'll admit it.

Final Thoughts: Check out my comments for this series through the epilogue to this very saga. I shall reveal all!

Coral: Whew! That's a heavy load and you took the time to put effort into it! I commend you for writing this great work! *bows to Kanius*

Haha, thank you. Now, for those of you being shy, don't be. I want to hear your final thoughts and opinions. Keep the reviews coming! I'd like this to reach over 200 reviews if possible. Get your friends and pen pals to check out my series! This story isn't going anywhere! Reviews are welcome anytime! This is the finale series we're talking about here!

Until then, be on the look out for my first upcoming D-Fusion movie fic entitled 'Hope and Light Captured! Daimaomon's Conquest for Power!' The first chapter should be up this week.

Coral: Looking forward to that. _

All I've got left to say is: Peace my friends!
fett chapter 24 . 4/19/2005
This was a great story and you gave it a great ending. Showing what their lives were like ten years later was definitely the best way to end this series.
Crimson G chapter 24 . 4/19/2005
It comes to an end I see. SSJ4Takeru, this has been one of the greatest series I've read. You done a marvelous job in making digimon series and putting DBZ in the mix. Also by adding cameos made the series exciting. I'm glad I supported you through reviews and stuff

Ryu: And me! YEAH I DONATED MY ENERGY!

Christina: We all did jughead.

Yeah, I once started writing in script format also. My first story I guess was a FF7 story, that was crappy. It was called the search for Yuffie. My next story was digimon and story based on some original characters. Also I made a Kingdom Hearts story too. All those got lost or I deleted due to them being bad. So now Power Elements what I'm focusing on right now.

Ryu: You got that right!

Jake: Ryu.

Jack: Just let be idiot.

I'm thinking of writing a Sonic story and a digimon story. Of course my digimon story will have a series of weird events and be a comedy.

Anyway, I'll keep a look out for the movies and chapters of the wrath of Pharoahmon. Catch ya later.
Youkai Youko chapter 24 . 4/19/2005
That was an awesome ending.

I really enjoyed. _

I really liked the releationship between Kari/Athenamon and Mukuromon/Matt. I can't wait to see for the ovas and the movie fics _

Anyway, Congratulations for your D-fusion series:) I really enjoyed the series _
Digi fan chapter 24 . 4/18/2005
Wow! 4 years. Has it really been that long? What a great ending to a great seris.
Gundamvid chapter 24 . 4/17/2005
All I can say is this: "Congratulations!". I hope your Fanfic series makes it in the history of Fanfiction. Net history. You have shown great commitment in writing this series and you let your imaginations soar. I was skeptic when I first saw your fanfics, but after reading a couple chapters, I was hooked on your fanfics. Though your series has come to an end, it is not over. As long as you keep your ideas, there is a chance you might create another fanfic. I conclude this review by saying congratulations! Peace out!
Dark Qiviut chapter 24 . 4/17/2005
Hi again, SSJ4Takeru. Boy, oh, boy. If there was anything that topped the last chapter, this was it. Man, this was the LONGEST epilogue I've EVER read. Plus, this had everything. Drama, humor, romance, sci-fi, you name it. I even felt a little bit of "horror" in there.

Drama: The "farewell" of Tai as he went to battle the Mazuko (You should write a series on that!), then his return to his family. And I mean the whole group. Not just his flesh and blood, but his friends. They became family to him. And THAT'S what a team is all about.

Humor: The catchphrase when Tai was "Lyin', cheatin', and stealin'" as he stole Izzy's engagement ring. That was completely hilarious.

Sci-fi: The mention of allowing us to see Earth returning to a whole.

Romance: Every group sharing a kiss with their loved ones to conclude the series. You couldn't end it any way better than that.

Horror: The mention of the Dark Realm & Digital Limbo gave me the jitters.

What can I say, after four LONG years, it's finally over. From your original work, to the rewrites, to the greatness of your final saga. You have really cemented yourself as a legend, in my view. You have become one of the best writers in the Digimon fandom. And this is not an apinion; this is a fact. You are a legend.

Believe me, you are A GREAT WRITER! How great? Let me say that your fics are BETTER than the shows or any anime that I have seen! It's also better than many of the books that I've read. Heck, your work might topped SilvorMoon's legacy. Now, THAT'S saying something.

Also, you've done something that not many writers have accomplished. You started off slow, with the PATHETIC script format. Then, you slowly went to converting your writing. And you've the original there. They were great writings, but the rewrites you wrote and the D-Frontier have made this an instant CLASSIC!

You, in my opinion, have progressed in writing faster than anyone in the Digimon fandom; even faster than Ultra Sonikku & Arek the Absolute. You have become and have certainly become one of the best writers out there; if not, THE BEST!

And you've done something than no one has EVER done: you used the complexity of Digimon and other show's or movie's elements (Dragonball, Yu Yu Hakusho, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Sonic the Hedgehog in a few areas, Star Wars with the sci-fi, the WWE with the catchphrases, Mario, Pokemon, and many others) and converted it into a masterpiece.

And another thing you have done that have made this story great: teamwork. That's right; you inadvertantly allied with many other writers out there (Crimson G, Max Acorn, and many others). Plus, you had us as supporters (Anthony1, Ultra Sonikku, Alan Wilkinson, Ninetalesuk, Dragi, AnT, myself, and many others) that gave you the confidence and elation to drive yourself to writing great and the credentials to allow us to come back, see your GREAT fanfics.

If it wasn't for teamwork, creaivity, self-confidence, the guidance and support from all us fans, who knows what would happen?

This was not just one piece of work from one author, it's a work created by teamwork. All of us here that allowed you to gain this such momentum and confidence to do it.

And think of the inspiration that many writers you've given to other writers. For example, AnT. If it wasn't for Digimon Fusion, "Digimon Tribute" would not have existed. You know how big of an accomplishment is that? It's indescribible!

Everything you wrote wasn't boring, either. You made us leave in suspense like what writer does and give us a lot of twists and turns. There were also some areas you stopped that made me want to pull my hair out, and I die for cliffhangers, I might add. I admit, many things shocked me, including the Mazuko trying to interfere in battle. The Yu Yu Hakkusho elements also surprised me. I never EVER expected that.

With each passing chapter, you have become an even better writer than what you have. And that was great. Plus, your dissatisfaction also made you a great writer. If you were satisfied, you would've regressed. However, you told yourself with each passing chapter that you weren't satisfied, and you became one of the greatest writers out there.

Every single compliment that I'm giving out is sincere and coming from the heart. These compliments are not empty. And these compliments are not only for you or for me; it's for everyone out there, as well. ALL of us have made this a success. And you were the one, SSJ4Takeru, that made us see this and make this a success. And every reviewer out there has complimented you on your talent and your creativity to make it a success.

This is, in opinion, THE greatest crossover fic of ALL time, bar none! You know how hard that is for anyone to say that. You made something that was deemed impossible and made it possible! This was also one of the most creative writings I've seen out there, too.

In all, I can't say enough compliments to tell you how great this story was. And I mean this all the way. I hope that you make a book out of this story one day. This was a huge success, and I wouldn't be surprised if everyone out there would agree with me.

This was a great journey and a great fanfic. And I like to thank you for allowing us to enjoy this and for letting us see the whole thing from start to finish. It was all exciting, suspenseful, and beautiful. You made us think and made us question what will happen next. You use elements and other things to create a story of this magnitude.

The innovation was spectacular; the creativity was over-the-top; and the writing and extrodinary ideas made this a great fanfic. And the way to conclude this story also made it a fantastic work. And I thank you for writing a great fic like this ad for letting all of us read it and follow it until it ended.

The D-Fusion Series: An air of magnitude and excitement. It'll be one that no one will ever forget. Thank you, SSJ4Takeru, for writing such a great series and for allowing us to see it and enjoy it with each passing letter.

I wish you the best of luck on your future writing career, and I hope to see some of your great work soon. And to, to conclude this great fanfic and my speech, I like to thank you, and I wish you happy writing and God bless on your future writing career.

Digimon Fusion: January 12, 2002 to April 17, 2005
Anthony1 chapter 24 . 4/17/2005
It is done. After so many years the Digimon Fusion Sagas have come to a end and I have to say that it's sad that the entire series is over with but like the old saying goes, 'all good things must come to an end'.

I'll admit that I did really start read this series until around the original D-Reaper story and I thought it was just another Digimon story with a bit of a DragonBall Z crossover. But fortunately you prove me wrong by writing some incredible stories.

Then when you rewrote the entire series it just improve it even better. What you did for the final chapter was great move and you doing the little back story on what the DigiDestined/Tamers/Frontier/D3s have been doing for the last ten years were a good way to wrap up the lives of the characters.

Before I go, I want to say thanks for a few things. One, the little mentioning at the end of the chapter, I really appreciated that. Secondly, for giving all the readers of a series of stories that were never boring and always worth reading. I think I speak for all those who have read your series by saying thank you.

Hopefully you'll have those OVA and movie stories out sometime in the near future. Until you put up the next incredible story, see ya.
Meninas J. K. McDowell chapter 23 . 4/11/2005
Wow. Let me rephrase that again, amazing! It took me a while but i managed to read all the chapters. When i first stumbled upon this fic i really didn't know what to expect. I hated DBGT, but you pulled this off amazingly, and adding Yu Yu Hakusho, brilliance. Hm, Galactic X reminds me a lot of Ultra Sonikku's Digiknight, coincidence? Anyhow, i look forward to more of your fics in the future.
Magician of Black Chaos chapter 23 . 4/8/2005
This is my first review for this series, but I been following since the D-Reaper Saga. With this chapter, I can officially say that I love this series, and consider this installment to be the greatest yet. I was blown away by the number of universes you thought to bring in, although I was a little disappointed that you didn't bring in the cast from Wrath of Pharoahmon, and that we didn't get to see the evil Hybrids help donate. Now, to answer the poll questions:

Top Five Overall Characters: Tai/Omega X (of course, the real winner), Kari/Celestia X, Davis/Imperialdramon/Ultima X, Takato/Gallantmon, and Galactic X.

Top Five Male Character: Tai/Omega X, Davis/Imperialdramon/Ultima X, Takato/Gallantmon, Dimitri/Angemon X, and Leomon. (I consider Galactic X genderless, besides, I love Dimitri and Leomon as Piccolo. Takuya would be higher, but he didn't have much of a role in any of the stories.)

Top Five Female Characters: Kari/Celestia X, Rika/Sakuyamon, Sonja, Yolei, and Zoe.

Top Five Canon Digimon: Gallantmon Crimson Mode, WarGreymon, BlackWarGreymon, Leomon, Myotismon.

Top Five Fusion Characters: Galactic X(even for a one-chapter character, BADASS!), Omega X, Celestia X, Ultima X, and Kaiser X.

Top Five Villains: Himo Saitou, Virus, Necromon(necromancers all), Myotismon, Jax(all versions).

Top Five Couples: Takato/Rika, Tk/Kari, Tai/Sora, Takuya/Zoe, and Jeri/Pikkan.

Top Five Battles: Omega X/Galactic X vs. Zeed, Celestia X vs. Virus, Omega X vs. Himo Saitou, the last D-Reaper fight, and Ultima X vs. Necromon/Lichdramon.

Top Five Sagas: Millieniumon Saga, D-Reaper Saga, Virus Saga, Bebimon Saga, and Burizlaor Saga

Favorite Seasons: 4, 3, 2, 1

Top Five Funniest Moments: Too many to mention.

Top Five Dramatic/Saddest Moments: EVERYONE donating to the last Life Bomb, Taichi's death at the hands of Saitou, the reactions to Zeed killing everyone, and many others.

Best Music Themes: Didn't really pay attention to those.

Final Thoughts: An amazingly ambitious project that was pulled off, well, amazingly!
Wolfbane420 chapter 23 . 4/8/2005
Thank you for using those universes I submited, although somethings are different. One thing is Veggitz is not mine she belongs to Akira Toriyama. Another thing is that in my universe the Power Rangers are not there. Other than that great story and please hurry up with the next chapter. Also for my fic do you mind if I use Dimitro to get with Videl? because oringinally I was going to kill her off but when I read about Dimitro I got the idea so please let me baroow him so I can start on my fic. Well good bye, God bless, and may the power protect you.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »