Reviews for D Frontier: Millenniumon Saga
Dark Qiviut chapter 23 . 4/6/2005
Whew! Now, THAT'S a battle here! Very complex, but one of the greatest chapters I've read. From the battle to the other universes helping along.

Plus, I'm glad Ryo got some part of the battle, too, by helping them finish him off. Ryo Akiyama, truly a man the kids will never forget. I hope that, one day, they'll see him again.

As for the longest digimon chapter, you just missed it. Your chapter was 5 2 , 7 9 3 words. Only SilvorMoon had an ever larger chapter. Overall, you, SilvorMoon, and NetRaptor (from the Sonic the Hedgehog fandom) hold the top three biggest chapters.

As for the Davis-bashing, for why you believe that I considered it bashing (your reasons in there); yes, THAT'S why. Considering I'm a big fan of this guy, you would know how I felt. I felt *angry.*

However, I don't stay angry too long and still read on. I'm glad I did, and I'm happy he was in the center of attention in your last saga. That made me feel much better.

I'm very happy that you included the International DigiDestined. They don't get that much respect here in the Digimon fandom. I think that should change.

Now, for your questions.

Top five overall characters: Davis, Tai, Keke, Jeri, & BlackGatomon.

Top Five Males: Davis, Tai, Mummymon, Ryo, & Neo.

Top Five Females: Lady Moneria, BlackGatomon, Mimi, Mari, & Dorothy.

The top five villans: XeedMilleniummon, Saitou, The Virus, The D-Reaper, & Burizalor.

Top five battles: This battle, Tai vs. Saitou, the DigiDestined vs. the D-Reaper, Davis vs. Jax, & Kari vs. the Virus.

Top five funniest moments: I don't remember them, except two.

1. When the fusion T.K. & Davis did the talking butt.

2. When that digimon acted like some kind of pervert to Mimi when he was getting aroused.

Top five dramatic moments: Tai dying in this series, Earth exploding (D Tamers), Matt dying when he jumped in the D-Reaper. Tai being revived, and Ryo dying in this episode.

My final thoughts: I believe the D Fusion series was exciting, enjoyable, and complex. You definitely know when to keep us on the edge of our seats. The fights were incredible, better than from Zero 2: A Revision. I also enjoyed putting about every single DigiDestined in the series. It feels more comlete that we see that.

I'm also glad you put in the extra universes in there. That was interesting. Now you why I said complex in my profile.

The D Fusion: a series of worth of excitement, suspense, mystery, and joy. From beginning to end, suspense reached its peak higher than the summit. The fights gathered more attention than anything. The thought is there, the excitement was there. If all and hall, this series is a shrine to greatness and prosperity.

Thanks for writing a great story, SSJ4Takeru. It was a great read.

See ya in the epilogue!

P.S.: SSJ4Takeru, I'm enshrining you into my own hall of fame of great authors. Congratulations!
Thedummie2 chapter 22 . 3/27/2005
Awesome series! Can't wait for the next chap! Loved the twists and plots to each chapter. I suggest adding Spiderman to the alternate series thing. Man, I can't wait to hear about Galactic X! (I was slightly disappointed that Ken didn't get a lot of coverage throughout the series.)
Gundamknight chapter 22 . 3/27/2005
Is this guy to be like Voltron in anyways?

anyways cool chapter.

your anime author,

GK
fett chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
It won't let me post another review for 22 so I'm posting it here. How about doing a crossover with your "YuGiOhDigimon: The Wrath of Pharaohmon Arc" story. You can have these characters be in the middle of their battles/duels and have a sudden urge to transfer energy without knowing why. This scene can even be referenced in "YuGiOhDigimon: The Wrath of Pharaohmon Arc"
Digi fan chapter 22 . 3/27/2005
The next chapter looks great, will Galactic X be enough to stop him?
Wolfbane420 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Since I can't write another review for ch.22 here is some more info for the universe for my fic(when I get around to writing it) the couples are Ami/OC(Vega), , Rini/Goten, Serena/Darian, Raye/Gohan(sorry man it's my fic when I write it), Lita/Seto Kaiba, Hotaru/17, Radditz/Haruka, Yamcha/Michiru, Turles/Setsuna, Goku/Chichi, Bulma/Vegeta, Yugi/Tea, Joey/Mai, Isis(Marik's sis)/Bardok?, Marik/OC(Nova), OC(Orion)/Veggitz , and Mokuba/Rebecca.
max acorn chapter 22 . 3/26/2005
zeed! what a bastard. the battle is going great amnd it;s all coming down to this. how about this for a fight; max and X fuse spirits and become ascendants and kicks some ass. they need to know the power, or how about tyler jumping in to help? i know you will not disapoint me.

SEE YA FICCERS
fett chapter 22 . 3/26/2005
That was one long and good fight. It was nice to see the return of Novadramon (it's a shame he had to die again) and Ogremon.
Crimson G chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Hmm it didn't show up and I think I know why. go to Fiction press
josh6243 chapter 22 . 3/26/2005
I am going to to give you the characters from Bonus Stage by Matt Wilson (} and Homestar Runner by The Brothers Chaps {}
Youkai Youko chapter 22 . 3/26/2005
Wow, that was an awesome chapter! One of the best chapters of Milleniun saga . :clap:

Zeed is really bad to the bone.I hope that bastard gets what's coming for murdering all those people!

I offer my characters from my digimon fanfiction. My characters as the first digidestined: Himura, Kotori,Phillipe, Yui and Jiraiya.

Well, I hope this new warrior; Gallatic X, defeats Zeed once for all!
Crimson G chapter 22 . 3/26/2005
I offer my warriors the Elemental Titans. All 8 of them. Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, Force(Gravity), Nature, Lightning, Ice. If you want a discription go to my story on It's called Power of the Elements and my author name is the same here. Crimson G.
Wolfbane420 chapter 22 . 3/25/2005
Great chapter man can't wait for the next one to be posted. Anyway I would like to submit the universes of Final Fantasy 7, MegaMan X, MegaMan:NT Warrior(up to Stream), The universe that my fic takes place in it's a cross of Yu-Gi-Oh!/SailorMoon, and Power Rangers(up to SPD).
Anthony1 chapter 22 . 3/25/2005
At long last you have updated this story after a long hiatus and I must say it was a good chapter to comeback with. As always the action and drama was great throughout the chapter was superb and I hope that you'll continue with the final battle which no doubt won't be a disappointment. Till next time, see ya.
Belletiger chapter 22 . 3/25/2005
Wow, that was an awesome chapter!

I loved it. Zeed is really a big villan for the D-fusion series. He was evil to the bone. Poor Max and Novadramon. THey sacreficed themselves to stop Zeed but nothing is working.

Galatic X. Huum... that sounds really cool. I can feel he's a powerful warrior. own to offer energy to Omega X for Galactic X’s emergence?

Well, I offer my amazon warriors own to offer energy to Omega X for Galactic X’s emergence.

Well, See ya in the next chapter and happy easter _
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »